Help preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kids practice counting to 10 with this super cute, free printable, Ten Frame Activity. This preschool math activity helps children practice how to count to 10 using fruit loops, skittles, or M&Ms using a cute rainbow printable 10 frame. This is such a fun, hands on counting activities for preschoolers. Simple download pdf file with rainbow printables and you are ready to play and learn!
Ten frame activity
Kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with these free printable rainbow ten frame counting cards. This preschool math activity is a perfect preschool math activity for learning to count to 10. Use this preschool counting activity with toddlers, prsechoolers and kindergartners as part of a rainbow theme, spring theme, st patricks day theme, or just a fun math activity for preschoolers to use anytime! All you need are the 10 frame printables and a manipulative to count such as rainbow erasers, unifix cubes, lego, fruit loop, m and m candy, skittle candy, or any other item you want to count.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this simple count to 10 activity is a great way to make learning fun. Use this at home, as a math center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
10 frame printables
Ten frame counting
Print the 3 pages of rainbow ten frame cards in color on cardstock or laminate for durability.
Preschool math activity
Cut apart the rainbow 10 frame cards; there are 4 cards per page.
Counting activities for preschoolers
Preschoolers will look at the number on each card and practice counting out the correct number of fruit loops and putting them in the ten frame. This counting to 10 printable is a great early math activity for visualizing.
Practice counting cards
This preschool math activity is a great visualization activity. Do this math activity with fruit loops, m&ms, skittles, etc.
Free Snack Mats
Lokoing for more snack themed printables to keep kids engaged and eager to learn? Try these free printable resources:
- Animal Cookies Count to 10 Preschool Zoo Printables
- Goldfish Addition Practice
- Free Goldfish Counting Printable Activity for kids
- Kindergarten Subtraction Games with Fish Crackers
- Count and Cover Zoo Animals with Cheerio Counting Printable
- Animal Habitats for Kids Activity with Animal Cookies
- Fruit Loop Color Sorting Activity
- Animal Cookie Matching with printable Animal Activities for Kids
- Eat and Play Fruit Loop Alphabet Mat
- Fruit Loops Preschool Math Activity with Ten Frames
Counting Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun counting practice for kids? Check out these fun preschool counting ideas!
- Barnyard Counting Clip Card (Counting 1-10)
- Pumpkin Math Kindergarten Addition Practice
- Bugs Counting to 30 Activities
- Fingerprint Activity Sheet
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Firefly Printable Math Game
- Free Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Number Mats (use with playdough, lego, stickers, etc.)
- Free Printable Number Puzzles
- Number Train Printable Math Activity for counting 1-20
- Plant a Number Line to 10
- Monster Counting with Google eyes
- Lego Numbers – Printable Duplo Mats to count and trace
Download Candy Math Counting
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!