Kids will have fun practicing one to one correspondence with this fun, spring themed Filling Nests with Jelly Bean Eggs activity for toddler and preschool age kids.
Spring Activities for Preschoolers
- Spring Preschool Theme
- Fruit Loops Ten Frame Counting
- Flower Preschool Counting Game
- Count to 10 Flower Playdough Mats
- Animal Cookies Count to 10
One to One Correspondence
This is a fun, spring themed counting game for toddlers and preschoolers who are working on one to one correspondence. Plus, this activity uses jelly beans which is sure to make it a hit!
Print the spring counting cards and laminate them for durability if you like. Then cut apart the cards; there are four cards on each page.
Math Activities for Preschoolers
Kids will use jelly beans to practice one to one correspondence with this spring themed math activity for preschoolers
Counting Games for Toddlers
When using this activity I like to draw kids attention to the number the bird is holding and tell them what that number says. Then we co
unt the egg spaces in the nest together. Next I have children count out the same number of jelly bean eggs as they just counted. Finally, have kids place a jelly bean egg over each of the empty egg spaces in the next.
This is such a fun, simple and hands on Counting Games for Toddlers
More FREE Snack Printables for Kids
Download Spring Nests Counting with Jelly Beans
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!