Kids will have fun practicing one to one correspondence with this fun spring counting that uses jelly beans! Children will add the correct number of “eggs” to each nest to match the numberal the blue bird is holding in this spring activities for preschoolers. This spring math is a fun, engaging way for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children to practice counting to 10. Simply download pdf file with spring printables preschool for a hands-on spring activities for kids.
This jelly bean activity is a fun, spring counting game for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindegartners who are working on one to one correspondence. Plus, this spring activity uses jelly beans which is sure to make it a hit! Children will add the correct number of jelly bean eggs or chocolate eggs to the nexts to practice counting and work on number recognition. This activity could also be done with play doh as a spring playdough mat!
Spring Printable Preschool
Spring activities for preschoolers
Print the spring counting cards and laminate them for durability if you like. Then cut apart the cards; there are four cards on each page.
Jelly bean activity
Kids will love that this jelly bean activities for preschoolers uses jelly belly Easter candy to practice 1:1 correspondence with this spring math activity for preschool.
One to one correspondence Activity
When using this activity I like to draw kids attention to the number the bird is holding and tell them what that number says. Then we co
unt the egg spaces in the nest together. Next I have children count out the same number of jelly bean eggs as they just counted. Finally, have kids place a jelly bean egg over each of the empty egg spaces in the next.
This is such a fun, simple and hands on Counting Games for Toddlers
Looking for more bird feeder crafts for kids?
- Simple DIY Toilet Paper Roll Bird Feeder for Kids with peanut butter
- Popsicle Stick Bird Feeder Craft for children
- Easy Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder Craft
- 12 Homemade Bird Feeders
- Bird Theme for Preschoolers and Kindegartners
- Paper Plate Peacock Craft
- Bird Worksheets to practice math and literacy skills with 3, 4, and 5 year-olds
- Math Bird Activity for Preschoolers
- Birds for Preschooler Printable Alphabet Book
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Umbrella Handprint Craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
Spring activities for kids
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Umbrella Color Sorting Activity with Fruit Loops
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Umbrella Letter Matching Printable
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Download Spring Nests Counting with Jelly Beans
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!