Kids will have fun learning about and practicing patterns with ice cream pattern printable perfect for summer learning! Use this hands-on ice cream math as Ice Cream Activities for summer learning with toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders. This ice cream printable works great for an ice cream theme, summer theme, or on its own to keep kids learning with a free summer printable! Simply download pdf file with ice cream pattern worksheet and you are ready for some fun ice cream math.
Ice Cream Pattern Printable
Scoop up some playdough balls to complete the pattnerns with this free ice cream pattern printable set. Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, planning a summer camp, or figuring out ideas for summer learning. Kids will love this fun, hands on preschool math activity that allows them to complete Ice Cream Patterns using playdough or large pom poms.
Ice Cream Printables
Ice Cream Worksheet
I suggest laminating the pages for durability. Store them in a large ziplock bag to bring out for a fun ice cream theme or summer theme in your classroom. This is such a fun, engaging math enter idea for pre k, kindergarten, and grade 1.
Ice Cream Math
Cut the free preschool pattern activity apart into strips using scissors. Now you are ready to have some fun with this Pattern Activity for Preschoolers!
Free Ice Cream Printables
Use playdough to make balls or pom poms to complete the pattern. I HIGHLY recommend using this easy EDIBLE Ice Cream Playdough Recipe to make it extra fun, but you can use whatever you have on hand!
Above you can see it is yellow, white, brown and then it repeats again – yellow, white and brown would come next. This is such a fun, hands-on pattern activity for preschoolers!
Ice Cream Activities
This activity uses these printable patterns for preschoolers as a fun way for kids to practice preschool math while having fun. Above my pre k student completed the simple pattern by making green and pink playdough balls on top of the sugar cones.
This is such a fun math activity for preschoolers that makes learning fun! We are always looking for new ways to play and learn with playdough, so this activity was a huge hit and win in lots of ways. Use blue and brown playdough to complete the above ABBA patterns for kids.
Ice Cream Printables
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- AMAZING, Edible Play Doh Ice Cream Recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Work on tracing letter with these free printable Ice Cream Alphabet
- Delicious Ice Cream Alphabet Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Plus check out these Ice Cream Alpabet Playdough Mats
- Practice adding to to with these cute Ice Cream Make 10 Game
- Cute, Hands-on Ice Cream Number Bonds Practice
- Printable Digraph Activity scooping Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Compound Words Activity
- Count to 20 as you Build your Ice Cream Math Sundae
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages
- Fun and EASY How to Make your own Ice Cream in a Bag
- Scoop up Ice Cream Counting Printable
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- I is for Ice Cream handart project for kids
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN Ice Cream Pattern Printable
- Fun Ice Cream themed Shape Playdough Mats
- FUN Ice Cream Place Value Activity fo kindergarten and first graders
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Activity for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Cut and paste sentences with this Sentence Scrambles to make your own Ice Cream Reader for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this suffixes activity
- Color Matching Ice Cream Activity
- Try our delicious and EASY homemade vanilla ice cream
- Or whip up some ice cream this winter with this outrageously fun and super YUMMY How to Make Snow Ice Cream
- Practice Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
- Cute Ice Cream I Spy Worksheet
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Fun-to-Make, Printable Ice Cream Math Craft
- Summer activities for preschoolers making Popsicle Alphabet Puzzles
- Ice Cream Division Puzzles make practicing math FUN
- Popsicle Count to 10 clip cards are a fun, educational Summer Activities for Preschoolers
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Work on Number Sense with these Counting Summer Activity for Preschool Puzzles
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!
Free Playdough Mats
Looking for more fun, free printable playdough mats? You will love these:
- Transportation Playdough mats
- Animal Playdough mats
- Emotion Playdough mats
- Thanksgiving Playdough Mats
- Musical Instruments for Kids Playdough Mats
- Fall Playdough Mats
- Apple Playdough Mats
- Ice Cream Playdough Patterns
- Spider Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Peeps Playdough
- Color Changing Playdough
- Number Playdough Mats
- Kool Aid Playdough
Ice Cream Worksheets Preschool
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!