Kids will have fun learning about and practicing patterns with ice cream pattern printable perfect for summer learning! Use this hands-on ice cream math as Ice Cream Activities for summer learning with toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders. This ice cream printable works great for an ice cream theme, summer theme, or on its own to keep kids learning with a free summer printable! Simply download pdf file with ice cream pattern worksheet and you are ready for some fun ice cream math.
Ice Cream Pattern Printable
Scoop up some playdough balls to complete the pattnerns with this free ice cream pattern printable set. Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, planning a summer camp, or figuring out ideas for summer learning. Kids will love this fun, hands on preschool math activity that allows them to complete Ice Cream Patterns using playdough or large pom poms.
Ice Cream Printables
Ice Cream Worksheet
I suggest laminating the pages for durability. Store them in a large ziplock bag to bring out for a fun ice cream theme or summer theme in your classroom. This is such a fun, engaging math enter idea for pre k, kindergarten, and grade 1.
Ice Cream Math
Cut the free preschool pattern activity apart into strips using scissors. Now you are ready to have some fun with this Pattern Activity for Preschoolers!
Free Ice Cream Printables
Use playdough to make balls or pom poms to complete the pattern. I HIGHLY recommend using this easy EDIBLE Ice Cream Playdough Recipe to make it extra fun, but you can use whatever you have on hand!
Above you can see it is yellow, white, brown and then it repeats again – yellow, white and brown would come next. This is such a fun, hands-on pattern activity for preschoolers!
Ice Cream Activities
This activity uses these printable patterns for preschoolers as a fun way for kids to practice preschool math while having fun. Above my pre k student completed the simple pattern by making green and pink playdough balls on top of the sugar cones.
This is such a fun math activity for preschoolers that makes learning fun! We are always looking for new ways to play and learn with playdough, so this activity was a huge hit and win in lots of ways. Use blue and brown playdough to complete the above ABBA patterns for kids.
Ice Cream Activities
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- Kids will go nuts over this edible ice cream sand castle summer snack for kids
- AMAZING, Edible ice cream play doh recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Color Matching Activity for your Ice Cream Theme
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages pdf
- Fun and EASY How to Make ice cream in a bag science experiment worksheet
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!
- Try our delicious and EASY How to make homemade ice cream
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- EPIC Ice Cream Volcano
- Cute I Spy I spy ice cream
- Ice Cream Handprint Craft for toddler and preschool kids
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Bubble Wrap and Puffy Paint Ice Cream craft
- Ice Cream Name Craft with free printable template
- Simple, free printable Ice Cream Coloring Pages
Ice Cream Printables
- Work on tracing letter with these free Alphabet ice cream handwriting paper
- Delicious Alphabet Ice Cream alphabet printable Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Check out these Alphabet Mats for your Ice Cream Theme
- Free printable Alphabet Popsicles matching capital and lowercase letters nad beginning sounds too
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this fun letter tracing
- Match the upper and lowercase letter puzzles in this free ice cream game
- Kids will love building their ABCs with these popsicle stick letters free template
- Ice Cream Compound Word Puzzles or this other set of ice cream compound words
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this word endings worksheets and activity
- Printable Digraph Activities for first grade scooping Ice Cream
- Cut and paste sentences ice cream worksheets
- Popsicle Rhyme and Dab Summer Literacy Activity for Pre-k and Kindergarten
Ice Cream Worksheets
- Ice Cream Scoop Pattern Activity
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Worksheets
- Count to 10 free printable ice cream counting printable math craft
- Popsicle counting – free printable number sense puzzles
- Number Popsicles – count to 10 clip cards are a fun
- Scoop pom-pom ice cream and count 1-10 with this ice cream counting printable
- Ice Cream Worksheets Preschool – count and trace to ten
- Count to 20 as you build with your free printable ice cream sundae template
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN ice cream pattern printable and activity for kids
- Hands-on Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
- Free Printable Ice Cream Playdough Mats to learn shapes
- Popsicle Shape Sorting Printable Free
Ice Cream Math
Looking for more fun ways to learn this summer with popsicle themed activities? You will love these free printables:
- Free Printable Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Practice adding to 1o with this cute Make 10 Ice Cream Cut and Paste Activity
- Popsicle Division Puzzles with printable popsicle puzzles makes practicing math FUN
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Ice Cream for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Free Printable Place Value Ice Cream Cone
Free Playdough Mats
Looking for more fun, free printable playdough mats? You will love these:
- Transportation Playdough mats
- Animal Playdough mats
- Emotion Playdough mats
- Thanksgiving Playdough Mats
- Musical Instruments for Kids Playdough Mats
- Fall Playdough Mats
- Apple Playdough Mats
- Ice Cream Playdough Patterns
- Spider Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Peeps Playdough
- Color Changing Playdough
- Number Playdough Mats
- Kool Aid Playdough
Ice Cream Worksheets Preschool
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!