Sneak in some fun preschool math with these adorable, summer worksheets for preschoolers! From what’s the missing numbers, count the fish, dolphin number order, measure the ice cream scoops, count the watermelon seeds, beach i spy, sandcastle number tracing, and more – these summer worksheets for preschoolers are a greay way to sneak in some fun summer learning. Simply print pdf file with summer worksheets preschool filled with super cute clipart to make pre k and kindergarteners excited to practice math during June, July, and August!
Summer Worksheets for Preschool
Summer is in full swing and your children are enjoying lazier days of sleeping in (maybe not my kids, but hopefully yours are), lemonade, popsicles in the backyard, hours of swinging and drawing on the driveway with chalk, and playing with friends. Hopefully you get a chance to sneak in summer road trip or vacation too. But there are plenty of really hot afternoons, rainy days, or times when kids are just looking for something else to do. Those moments are a great opportunity to sneak in some fun summer learning with these summer worksheets for preschoolers! These free printable summer worksheets are a great way to keep kids learning and engaged. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love these NO PREP, summer worksheets for preschoolers to help them practice counting, writing numbers, and more this summer.
Summer worksheets for preschoolers
Summer worksheets preschool
You will love the variety of pre k math worksheets in this huge pack! There are lots of preschool math worksheets to pick from in this freebie! Just print the pages that interest your preschooler.
Summer Math Worksheets
Counting the Fish – There are two pages for this activity where students will count and color the fish. Then they will trace the number they counted on the bucket.
Watermelon Seed Counting – Students will count the number of seeds in the slice of watermelon and then color in the circle with the corresponding number.
Summer math activities for preschoolers
Summer I Spy – In this summer worksheet students will count and color objects and then write how many balls, crabs, and suns they found in the boxes at the top of the page.
Sandcastle Counting – Students will practice writing numbers 1-9 as they trace the numbers on each sandcastle.
Summer Worksheets for Preschool
Popsicle Missing Number – Students will practice identifying and writing the missing numbers in the middle space of each of the popsicles.
Mosquito Swat – This summer worksheet for preschool allows students to work on discriminating the differences between numbers and letters.
Summer Math Worksheets Preschool
Counting Ice Cream Scoops – Students will practice counting from 1-12 and writing numbers 1-12 in this preschool math worksheet perfect for summer. Don’t forget to color in the ice cream scopes to make your favorite flavors!
How Tall is the Ice Cream Treat – This math worksheet helps students practice using a ruler to measure how tall each of the ice cream cones are.
Summer Counting Worksheets
Dolphin Number Order – Help students put the dolphins in order by cutting out the numbers at the bottom of the page and pasting them in order from 1-6.
Summer Dot to Dot – Kids love dot to dot worksheets! In this preschool worksheet kids will practice counting from 1-21 to make the fish. Then students can color in this summer beach picture
Summer worksheets for kindergarten
Looking for more fun, summer theme educational activities for prek and kinders? Check out these free summer printables!
- Summer Letter Matching Alphabet Puzzles
- Surfboard Preschool Measuring Activity for Summer
- Marshmallow Ten Frame Activity
- Learn about life cycles with these ladybug life cycle worksheet
- Garden Kindergarten sight Word Activities
- Pail and Shovel Matching Letter Game for Summer
- Camping Preschool Math Worksheets
- Bug Math Worksheets for Preschool
- I Spy Pirate Game
- Summer Handwriting Worksheets
- Hands-on Ice Cream Compound Word Activity
- Garden theme Telling Time Worksheets
- Seed FInd the Letter Summer Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Summer Lego Challenge
- Water Gun Parts of Speach Game
- Playdough Counting Mat Activity with Watermelon Seed Printable
- Summertime Dot Art Printables
- Free Printable Beach Worksheets
- Cute Flip Flip Letter Matching
- Bubble Math Worksheets
- Strawberry Picking Summer Rhyming Activity
- Playdough Ice Cream Pattern Printable Activity
Summer Worksheets for Kids
- Smores Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Smore complete sentence game
- Cute Summer Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Fun Summer Color by Number pages to work on number recognition and hand muscles
- Work on writing with these June Writing Prompts
- Seachell Color Playdough Mats – fun summer activities for preschoolers
- Convenient Summer Writing Prompts with ruled lines and pictures to color
- Pool Summer Worksheets for Preschoolers
- HUGE pack of Garden Worksheets to practice a variety of math and literacy skills
- Summer Number Recognition Coloring Worksheets
- Cute Watermelon Seed Counting Worksheet
- Skip Counting Summer Worksheets
- Simple, Free Beach Coloring Pages
- Summer Activity Pages
- Seashell Alphabet Matching Activity
- Firefly Math Printable Counting Game
- Free Summer Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sight Word Mazes – Summer Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sun Summer Tracing Worksheets
- Pool Count and Trace Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Sandcastle Letter Tracing Summer Activities for Kindergarten
In between reading a good book, sneak in some epic fun with these summer activities for kids of all ages:
- 107 Fun Summer Activities
- How to Make a Lava Lamp
- Frozen Rainbow Science Activities for Preschoolers
- Water Balls Summer Activity
- Name Recognition Ice Cream Craft
- Pipe Cleaner Constellations
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- June Activity Calendar
- Exploding Watermelon Science
- Homemade Bubble Solution for GIANT Bubbles
- How to Make Chalk for Summer FUN
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids
- Printable SUmmer Crafts for Preschoolers
Summer Counting Worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!