Improve reading fluency with these super cute, FREE printable, Christmas Sight Word Games available in color or black & white. THis christmas games for preschoolers is perfect for learning in December with preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children. Simply print and go with these christmas printables perfect for your Christmas theme or Gingerbread theme.
Christmas sight word games
Help preschoolers and kindergartners practice reading sight words with this Christmas sight word game perfect for the holiday season in December. Simply print one of the 4 different sight word games worksheets to practice pre-k sight words while having fun. Children can play with a friend in a literacy center in a classroom, with a homeschool parent or sibling, or by themselves. These Christmas worksheets makes it easy and fun to sneak in some fun learning activities in December!
Free printable christmas sight word worksheets
Christmas sight word game
Print the Christmas printables on cardstock or laminate for durability. Each sight word game board has a different theme and helps kid practice different pre k sight words.
Christmas sight words
Each game board is available in color or black and white. Pick whatever option works best for your needs.
Christmas sight word activities
Kids will place a game piece (we use gumdrops or mini figures) at the beginning. Roll a dice and move around the Christmas Game. Kids must read the preschool sight words they pass as they move. If they can’t read a word they need to stop at that square until their next turn. The first person to reach the end wins.
For the black and white game, students will color the squares they pass. For solo players they can color the squares whatever they like. For games with a friend have each player use a different color marker.
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more fun Christmas themed, FREE printables for preschoolers in December? You will love these choices:
- Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Easy-to-Make Christmas Hat Craft for Kids
- Fun to make Christmas Playdough Mats
- Kids will have fun practicing patterns with this Free Christmas Patterns Activity
- Help kids work on color recognition with these Stockings Christmas Color Game
- Practice Counting to 20 with these Christmas Tree Playdough Mats
- These Christmas Stocking Traceable Letters are a fun way to practice writing alphabet letters
- Gingerbread Man Comprehension Questions Worksheets
- Free Gingerbread Man Worksheets
- Gingerbread Addition Game
- Free Gingerbread Man Sequencing Activity
- Super Cute Gingerbread Rhyming Puzzles
- Gingerbread Sight Word Coloring Sheets
- Gingerbread Addition Puzzles
- Christmas Patterns Activities decorating Gingerbread house with playdough
- Lots of ideas in this Gingerbread Theme for Preschoolers
- Simple Gingerbread Coloring Pages to decorate
- Gingerbread Number Order Printable
- 16 Fun-to-Read Gingerbread Books for Kids
- Epic Gingerbread Puffy Paint
- No stick Gingerbread Slime Recipe
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornament Recipe
- LOTS of fun Gingerbread Crafts and Activities
- Best Gingerbread Cookie Recipe – they come out soft every time!
Preschool Sight Words
Looking for more fun activities to help kids practice preschool sight words? You will love these free printable activities
- Free Printable Sight Words List
- Little Mermaid Color by Sight Word
- Sight Words Construction games for Kids
- Crazy Roads Preschool Sight Words Game
- Cut & Paste Worksheets – pre primer sight word sentences
- Penguin Sight Word Maze
- Christmas Sight Words – Read & Dab Mats
- Summer Free Sight Word Games
- Rocketship Sight Words
- Chocolate Box Preschool Sight Words Activity
- Valentine Color by Sight Word Worksheets
- Hands-on Apple Sight Words Tree Activity
- Free Rapunzel Sight Word Coloring Pages make practicing fun
- Hands-on Apple Sight Words Tree Activity
- Sight Words Candyland Cards Printable
- Flower Sight Words Mazes – no prep sight word worksheets
- Gingerbread Man Sight Words Coloring Pages
- Monster free printable sight word worksheets
- more preschool sight word activities
- Reading the EASY Way – Pre School Reading Program
Christmas games for preschoolers
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!