Improve reading fluency with these super cute, FREE printable Christmas Sight Word Games available in color and black & white.
Pre K Sight Words
Looking for more fun activities to help kids practice preschool sight words? You will love these free printable activities
- Construction Sight Word game
- Summer Preschool Sight Word Games
- Apple Sight Words Activity
- Rapunzel Sight Words Coloring Pages
- Candyland Sight Words Game (print cards to play with your gameboard)
- Flower Sight Words Maze Worksheets
- Gingerbread Sight Words Coloring Sheets
- Crazy Roads Sight Words game
Christmas Sight Word
Print the Christmas printables on cardstock or laminate for durability. Each sight word game board has a different theme and helps kid practice different pre k sight words.
Christmas Sight Word Game
Each game board is available in color or black and white. Pick whatever option works best for your needs.
Kids will place a game piece (we use gumdrops or mini figures) at the beginning. Roll a dice and move around the Christmas Game. Kids must read the preschool sight words they pass as they move. If they can’t read a word they need to stop at that square until their next turn. The first person to reach the end wins.
For the black and white game, students will color the squares they pass. For solo players they can color the squares whatever they like. For games with a friend have each player use a different color marker.
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more fun Christmas themed, FREE printables for preschoolers in December? You will love these choices:
- Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Easy-to-Make Christmas Hat Craft for Kids
- Fun to make Christmas Playdough Mats
- Kids will have fun practicing patterns with this Free Christmas Patterns Activity
- Help kids work on color recognition with these Stockings Christmas Color Game
- Practice Counting to 20 with these Christmas Tree Playdough Mats
- These Christmas Stocking Traceable Letters are a fun way to practice writing alphabet letters
Download Christmas Sight Words Games
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!