If you are looking for a super cute, but simple turkey craft for preschool, you will love this Turkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft. All you need are a few common supplies to make this turkey craft for preschool, pre-k, toddler, kindergarten, and even first graders too. These pretty thanksgiving craft are a clever idea for a turkey theme, thanksgiving theme, fall theme, and more!
Toilet Paper Roll Turkey
I love simple, but pretty crafts that kids can make by themselves. This toilet paper roll turkey is an adorable november craft for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschool – you will love this thanksgiving craft for preschool.
Turkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
All you need to make this cute clothespin craft are a few simple materials you probabaly already have on hand:
- 5+ clothespins
- tp roll
- paint and paint brush
- construction paper (brown, orange, red)
- google eyes
Toilet Paper Turkey
On a paper plate or covered surface, start out by painting clothespins in various colors. We used more typical turkey colors of red, orange, yellow, and green.
Toilet Paper Turkey Craft
Cover cardboard roll in brown construction paper and affix. Cut out a triangular beak from orange construction apper and a red wattle.
Toilet Paper Roll Turkeys
Glue the eyes, beak, and wattle facial features on the turkey cardboard tube.
Turkey Crafts with Toilet Paper Rolls
Once the clothespins are dry, clip the clothes pins on the top of the toilet paper tube to make the feathers. You can use as many as you like, in various colors.
Toilet Paper Roll Thanksgiving Crafts
This is such a cute, fun-to-make turkey craft for kids of all ages. This would also be a great name holder for the thanksgiving dinner table.
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Thanksgiving
I just love simple and cute crafts to celebrate various holidays and seasons throughout the year!
- Paper Plate Turkey Craft for Preschoolers in November
- EASY Turkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Paper Plate Turkey Craft with Lovely Feathers
- EASY Marble-Painted Turkey Craft Ideas for Kids
- Turkey Slime Activities for Preschoolers
- Corn-Painted Name Turkey Craft for Kindergarten
- Paint Swatch Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Craft for Thanksgiving
- Coffee Filter Turkey Crafts for Preschoolers
- EASY Bubble Wrap Turkey Craft for Kids
- CUTE Thanksgiving Construction Paper Turkey Craft
- FREE Printable “I am Thankful” Turkey Paper Craft
- Simple Construction Paper Turkey Craft for November
- These adorable Turkey Hat Template are fun to make and wear in November
- Make these adorable Turkey Cup Holders to decorate your Thanksgiving table!
- Painted Pine Cone Turkey Craft
- Simple-to-Make Torn Paper Turkey Craft for Preschoolers
- Easy Platic Cup Turkey Craft
- Feathered Paper Plate Turkey Craft
- Thanksful Turkey Hand Art
- Pumpkin Seed Turkey Crafts for Preschool
- Packing Peanut Turkey Craft
- 35 Clever Turkey Craft Ideas
- EASY Pasta Turkey Craft
- Edible Turkey Craft for Kids
- Melting Turkey Thanskgiving Science Experiment for November
- Grow Your Own Crystal Turkey Science Project for November
- Turkey Magic Milk Novemer Science Experiment
- Turkey Life Cycle Worksheets
- Skittle Turkey Science Activities for November
- Balloon Races Turkey Game – FUN November Activities for Kids
- Dancing Corn Fall Thanskgiving Science Experiment for November
- Growing Feather Turkey Sciene Experiment for November
- Like the Pilgrims did – Making Butter Science Experient with Free Worksheet
- You will love these no prep Free,Thanksgiving Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Free Thankgiving BINGO game is sure to be a hit with the entire family!
- Kids will have fun recreating the First Thanksgiving with ourfree Printable Thanksgiving Play with costume suggestions
- Practice a variety of math and literacy skills with these FREE Thanksgiving Worksheets for kids
- Kids will have fun strengthening mortor skills while recreating their favorite food with these Thanksgiving Playdough Mats
- Don’t miss our free printable Thanksgiving Pictionary for Families! It is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
- Feed the Turkey Game
- Thanksgiving Grattitude Challenge
- Add some laughter to your Thanksgiving table with these free printable Thanksgiving napkin holders with jokes
Thanksgiving Language Arts
- This fun-to-color Thanksgiving story for kindergarten pdf will help kids learn about the First Thanksgiving.
- Kids will have fun practicing sight words with these super cute, NO PREP, Thanksgiving Color by Sight Word
- Sight Word Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten is a fun way for kids to practice reading Looking for another fun word family activity?
- Working on Word Families with Turkey Word Family Sort Thanksgiving Activities for Kindergarten or our Pumpkin Pie Word Family Puzzles
- Kids will have fun practicing spelling with this Free Thanksgiving Create-a-Word Activity
- Keep kids practicing writing skills with these no prep,Thanksgiving Creative Writing Prompts
- Super cute Turkey Sight Word Mats
- Free Thanksgiving Writing Prompts or this Thanksgiving Writing Prompt
- Create-a-Word Thanksgiving Spelling Activity
- Work on color recognition with these printable Turkey Feathers activity or these Turkey Coloring Pages
- Listen for beginning sounds as you complete these adorable, Free Printable Build-a Turkey Activities
- Pumpkin Pie Phonics is a fun Thanksgiving Activities for Kidnergarten to practice identifying the sounds letters make
- Help kids work on letter recognition with these Thanksgiving Color by Letter where they will reveal fun hidden pictures!
- Practice tracing upper and lower case letters while working on beginning sounds with these Pumpkin Activities.
- ABC Turkey File Folder Game
- Kids will have fun working on letter recognition with these Letter Find Free Pumpkin Printables
- Or work on addition with these fun, Color byNumber Thanksgiving Worksheets
- Kids will have fun working on Number Sense with these adorable Pumpkin Math puzzles
- Help kids work on number sense with these adorable Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Puzzles
- Work on number recognitoin with these Thanksgiving Color by Number Worksheets
- Kids will have fun practicing counting with this Thanksgiving Math Pumpkin Pie Count & Trace Activity
- Make a Pumpkin Pie Craft to practice counting
- Pumpkin Pie Count & Trace Thanskgiving math activity is a great way to practice counting and writing numbers too
- Kids will have fun using marshmallows or cotton balls in this 1:1 Pumpkin Pie Correspondence Thanksgiving Math activity
- Pumpkin Number Bonds to 10 Worksheets are a fun, NO PREP way to practice math in October
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Counting Puzzles
- Thanksgiving I Spy Printable Worksheet
- This adorable Turkey Math Craft is a fun hands-on thanksgiving math activities for preschoolers
- Kids will love this cute feathers counting Turkey Activty for Preschoolers
- These Spin and Cover Turkey Activities are a fun way to sneak in some math in November
- Practice Counting by 10s with this cute Turkey Skip Counting Activity
- Work on counting to 100 with these FREE Thanksgiving Worksheets
- This Pumpkin Patch Addition Game is a fun way to practice addition in October (color or black & white)
- Kids can solve the math problems in this Pumpkin Math Activity over and over again to achieve fluency!
- My kids love activities that involve food! Thesecandy corn Turkey Counting and tracing number mats are loads of fun!
- Turkey Colour Matching Game with dot markers