This free printable makes it fun to kids to work on Matching Upper and Lowercase Letters with af fun tool theme for preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students. Use this matching upper and lowercase letters game printable on its own or part of a construction theme or tool theme. This ABC Printable activity make it fun for kids to learn their ABCs.
Matching Upper and Lowercase Letters
You will love this fun ABC Game that makes it fun for kids to practice matching uppercase and lower letters for a construction theme. Set this matching upper and lowercase letters game printable as a literacy center, use with your letter of the week curriculum, or engage your tool loving child so they work on visual discrimination as they learn their alphabet A-Z. The printable tools make learning letters A to Z fun for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners
Matching upper and lowercase letters game printable
Matching lowercase and uppercase letters
Print out the pages in color on cardstock or laminate for durability. Then cut out tools and the toolboxes and you are ready for practicing alphabet matching with a fun tool theme activity.
HINT: Each page has both the upper and lowercase items so you can print just the letters you’d like to work on.
Matching upper and lowercase letters game
Kids will practice matching lowercase letter tools with the appropriate uppercase letter toolbox. This is such a fun, hands-on activity for kids to practice matching upper and lowercase letters.
Free printable alphabet letters upper and lower case
This fun activity allows kids to practice matching letters with a fun twist! They will have fun matching the colorful tool boxes with the tools including wrench, level, tape measure, saw, drill, wrench, screw driver, hammer, mallet,
Kids will have fun matching the uppercase and lowercase letters in this fun, tool themed, ABC Games perfect for preschoolers. You can choose to match just a few letters at a time, focus on hard letters like differentiating b and d, or even put all the tool boxes in alphabetical order.
Construction activities for kids
Looking for more fun, FREE, and clever construction themed activities for kids?
- Try this Construction Free Phonics Game where kids will listen for beginning sounds and put that box on the correct truck. There are optional boxes to match upper and lowercase letters too!
- Construction Worksheets. to practice a variety of math and literacy skills
- Constructin preschool sight word activities with a fun-to-play, free printable board game!
- Tools matching upper and lowercase letters game printable
- Construction theme Preschool with lots of clever and fun ideas
- Tools Playdough Mats
- Construction Playdough Mats – Counting to 20 Math Activity for Preschoolers
- Trace the Alphabet Letters on these cute Construction Printables
- HUGE pack of Construction Worksheets for practicing a variety of skills
- Free printable letter tracing construction worksheet
- I know my Tools Printable Reader for Construction Worksheets
- Construction Printables Letter Tracing Strips
- EPIC Construction SLIME recipe for playing with construction trucks laying a road
Looking for more fun, free alphabet printables? You will love these engaging abc printable activities:
- Printable ABC Crafts
- Construction Free Phonics Games
- Tools matching lowercase and uppercase letters Activity
- Free Printable popsicle stick letters
- Watermelon Alphabet Mat
- Zoo Animals Uppercase letters tracing free printables from A to Z
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Mat
- Letter Identification Worksheets
- Back to School ABC Games
- Super Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Hats
Don’t miss these free alphabet printables for making learning your ABCs fun and engaging! We also have lots of free preschool math, preschool crafts, books for preschoolers, and playdough mats. Plus we have lots of clever ideas in our preschool themes with a full weeks worth of educational activities.
Download Construction ABC Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!