Looking for a beautiful, fun to make preschool fall crafts your toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age child will enjoy making in September, October, and November. Kids will have fun making super cute, printable fall hats with our downloadable pdf file with several templates to choose from. This is a great Fall Activity for Preschoolers!
Preschool Fall Crafts
Celebrate the arrival on fall on September 22nd with these fun-to-make Preschool Fall Crafts. Grab the printable fall craft for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners and colour the fall hat craft to make your own unique project. Then wear it as you enjoy eating yummy fall treats, stroll in the brisk cool weather enjoying the beautiful falling red, orange, and yellow leaves. Fall is my favorite season and I just love enjoying creating fall projects and doing fall activities with my children.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fall craft for kids to make and wear.
Fall crafts for preschoolers
Free fall printables for toddlers
Simply print the black and white pages on plain paper. You will love that these are in blackline to save you on printing costs. Their are various options included in this huge printable pack:
- Happy Fall with two cute pumpkin clipart
- Happy Fall with a pile of various shapes of autumn leaves (available with easy to cute semi circle top or leaf edging)
- Happy Fall with a super cute apple crown
Fall craft preschool
Now it’s time to decorate your fall craft project. Offer crayons, markers, colored pencils, watercolors, or any other favorite craft supply to decorate your craft project for fall.
Then, use scissors to carefully cut along the solid lines to cut out the two parts of the fall hat. Finally, tape the pieces together to make a long strip and then make a crown that is perfectly sized for your students head.
This fun and easy fall craft for kids of all ages is such a fun fall activity for preschoolers to celebrate the first day of fall craft Children will love the fall headband craft.
Fall Activities for Preschool
Looking for more fun, fall printables to make leaning fun for prek kids? Take a peak at these:
- Pumpkin Shape Games for Preschoolers
- Fall Bingo Dauber Printables
- Pumpkin Pie Counting Activity
- Fall Sticker Worksheets
- Tracing Numbers Worksheets for Fall
- Fall Shapes for Preschoolers Printable Reader
- Autumn Color by Letter Kindergarten
- Fall Playdough Cards
- Free Printable Sight Word Games for Fall
- Fall Color by Number Worksheets
- Printable Fall Counting Worksheets
- Pumpkin Traceable Alphabet
- Fall Counting Pumpkins Reader
- Printable Hat Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
- Fall Number Mats
- Nature Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Fall Sequencing Activities
- Free Alphabet Flip Book Printable – apple theme
- Fall Number Game for Preschoolers
- Fall Worksheets for Preschool – HUGE pack!
- Cereal Fall Tree Craft
- Printable Leaves Fall Wreath Craft
- Leaf Printing with Markers – fun Fall Crafts for Preschool
Printable Hats for Kids
Looking for more fun printable hat crafts for kids? You will love these free printables:
- First Day of Preschool Activities
- 4th of July Hat Craft
- Thanksgiving Hat Printable
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number
- Birthday Hat Printable
- Easy Paper Plate Hat Craft
- Free Easter Color by Number Hat
- Preschool Christmas Crafts Hat
- Summer Crafts for Preschoolers Hat
- Printable Earth Day Hat
- Alphabet Hats (one for each letter from A to Z)
- Bunny Ears Template Hat Craft
- First Day of School Hat
Download Printable Fall Hats for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!