Practice making upper and lowercase letters with these FREE Apple Alphabet Tracing Cards. Just trace and erase for fun practice with preschoolers and kindergartners.
Fall Activities for Preschoolers
- Fall Color Sticker Worksheets
- Autumn Leaf Alphabet Matching
- Cereal Fall Tree Craft
- Free Fall Color by Number
- Fall Leaf Printing with Markers
- Styrofoam Peanut Fall Tree craft
- Fall Color Words Emergent Reader
Start out by printing the alphabet tracing activity in color and laminate to make it not only durable, but reusable.
Next, cut out the traceable letter apples. There is an alphabet apple for each letter from A to Z.
Free Tracing Worksheets
This apple activity is perfect for September or back to school with preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids.
You will love that this activity is reusable! Simply trace the upper and lowercase letters, wipe off, and you are ready to practice writing letters again and again. This handwriting practice is way better than boring free tracing worksheets as you can trace and erase over and over again.
Looking for more Apple Themed printables to make learning fun in September? You will love this super cute Free Alphabet Sounds Apple Book. Or practice counting to 10 with these fun trace and erase Apple Playdough Counting mats. Or help kids explore Apple Science with the free printable!
Download Apple Handwriting Practice
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!