Practice making upper and lowercase letters with these super cute free traceable alphabet apple cards perfect for September. Simply download, print the apple printable, and have fun as you trace and erase this fun apple activity for fall. This is a great letter tracing practice for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students.
Free Traceable Alphabet
If you are looking for a fun alphabet activity for September, you will love these Apple Free Traceable Alphabet cards. Each red, yellow, and green apple cards have space for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students to learn how to properly form letters and then practice tracing letters – both uppercase and lowercase letters.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler -you will love this super cute apple printable that makes learning fun for kids. This educational printable is perfect for strengthening fine motor skills as they work on alphabet tracing as extra practice, part of an apple theme, a clever back to school activity, or literacy center in your classroom.
A for Apple Tracing
Next, use scissors to carefully cut out the alphabet tracing cards printable. There is an alphabet apple for each letter from A to Z.
Free Alphabet Tracing Worksheets
These reusable apple worksheets are reusable! Simply trace the upper and lowercase letters, wipe off, and you are ready to practice writing letters again and again. This handwriting practice is way better than boring free tracing worksheets as you can trace and erase over and over again.
Looking for more fun, hands on apple worksheets and free apple printables to make learning fun in September? You will love these clever ideas and resources:
- Kids will love this super clever apple craft where kids will make a cute apple craft while practicing their ABCs.
- Practice identifying upper and lowercase letters with these super cute Free Apple Clipping Strips
- Work on letter recognition with these FREE Apple Letter Find Worksheets from A to Z
- Help kids explore Apples further with this FREE Apple Science Experiment Worksheets
- Make your own Free Apple Sounds Alphabet Book
- Work on number recognition with these super cute, Free School Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschoolers will have fun practicing counting to 20 with this Count to 20 Apple Activity
- This FREE Hole Punching Apple Count to 20 activity is such a fun way for kids to practice counting to 20 while working on strengthening hand muscles too!
- Practice Counting to 10 with these FREE Trace & Erase Free Apple Playdough Mats
- Phonics is fun with these Free Apple ABC Game
- You will love this clever Bubble Wrap Apple craft idea.
- This apple core craft is a fun, simple to make September craft for kids of all ages
- We’ve got SO MANY more fun ideas in these 30 Apple Crafts for Kids
- Printable Happy Fall Hat Craft
- Plus, don’t miss 30 September Crafts for Kids (includes apples and more!)
- Practice a variety of math and literacy skills with these adorable, FREE Apple Worksheets for Preschoolers
Don’t miss these free alphabet printables for making learning your ABCs fun and engaging! We also have lots of free preschool math, preschool crafts, books for preschoolers, and playdough mats. Plus we have lots of clever ideas in our preschool themes with a full weeks worth of educational activities.
Download Apple Handwriting Practice
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!