These TOP 25 letter L crafts are the perfect addition to your letter of the week unit for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids!
FREE Letter L Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
- FUN Alphabet Snack Mats (use with fruit loops, skittles, M&M, etc.)
Letter L Crafts
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter L is for lion craft – just print, color, cut and paste!
- There’s nothing sour about this summer fresh L is for Lemon craft
- L is for Lighthouse is such a clever idea for an uppercase letter l craft
- The Dr Seuss fan in your house will love making this L is for Lorax letter craft
- Kids will love decorating their L is for Leaf craft after a fall scavenger hunt – from The Simple Parent
- L is for Light craft is such a fun, easy craft for December
- How clever is this L is for lamp craft idea for kids
- L is for ladder letter craft couldn’t be more simple
- I just love this super unique L is for Llama craft
- L is for Lego craft is fun to build!
- How cute is this spotted L is for lizard letter craft
- L is for Lacing craft that is fun to make and display from Confidence Meets Parenting
- Super cute L is for Lollipop craft – what flavor will yours be?
- Free Printable Lowercase Letter l is for ladybug – EASY craft to print, color, cut and paste!
Crafts for Letter L Theme
- This adorable lobster craft is made using kid hands AND feet
- I just love this cupcake liner lion craft
- L is for ladybug is made out of an egg carton
- Super cute ladybug handprint craft project
- Fun to make anytime of year l is for leaf hand art project
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!