We have found so many fun letter l crafts! These super cute and easy-to-make letter l preschool crafts for pre-k, kindergarten, toddler, and first grade students. Working on letter recognition has never been more fun than making upper and lowercase letter l is for lemons, lolipops, Lorax, lacing, lizard, lion, ladybug, ighthouse, lego, leaves, ladder, light, llama,and more!
Letter L crafts
As toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartens are learning the letters of the alphabet they need lots of interaction with the letter to work on visual discrimination and letter recognition! For some kids it is tough to learn the letter names, the sounds they make, and their phonemic sound. One way we like to help teach kids their ABCs is using fun alphabet letter crafts! These adorable, fun-to-make letter l crafts are a great way to introduce the letter l. These ideas are great to use as letter l crafts for toddlers or letter l craft for preschool!
Letter L preschool crafts
There are so many fun letter l craft ideas – the hardest part is figuring out which one you will make first. Most of these letter l crafts for preschool use only simple materials like construction papers, crayons, scissors, and glue!
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter L is for lion craft – just print, color, cut and paste!
- There’s nothing sour about this summer fresh L is for Lemon craft
- L is for Lighthouse is such a clever idea for an uppercase letter l craft
- The Dr Seuss fan in your house will love making this L is for Lorax letter craft
- Kids will love decorating their L is for Leaf craft after a fall scavenger hunt – from The Simple Parent
- L is for Light craft is such a fun, easy craft for December
- How clever is this L is for lamp craft idea for kids
- L is for ladder letter craft couldn’t be more simple
- I just love this super unique L is for Llama craft
- L is for Lego craft is fun to build!
- How cute is this spotted L is for lizard letter craft
- L is for Lacing craft that is fun to make and display from Confidence Meets Parenting
- Super cute L is for Lollipop craft – what flavor will yours be?
- Free Printable Lowercase Letter l is for ladybug – EASY craft to print, color, cut and paste!
Crafts for Letter L Theme
- This adorable lobster craft is made using kid hands AND feet
- I just love this cupcake liner lion craft
- L is for ladybug is made out of an egg carton
- Super cute ladybug handprint craft project
- Fun to make anytime of year l is for leaf hand art project
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Popsicle Alphabet Tracing
- Sandcastle Preschool Letter Tracing
- LOTS more alphabet printables for preschoolers