Get ready for an epic letter of the week unit with these fun letter r crafts! We have found so many adorable letter r preschool crafts for pre-k, kindergarten, toddler, and first grade students. Working on letter recognition has never been more fun than making upper and lowercase letter r is for robot, racoon, rainbow, rhinoceros, rocket, Rudolph, rooster, road, rabbit, rain, and more!
Letter r crafts
As toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartens are learning the letters of the alphabet they need lots of interaction with the letter to work on visual discrimination and letter recognition! For some kids it is tough to learn the letter names, the sounds they make, and their phonemic sound. One way we like to help teach kids their ABCs is using fun alphabet letter crafts! These adorable, fun-to-make letter r crafts are a great way to introduce the letter r. These ideas are great to use as letter r crafts for toddlers or letter r craft for preschool!
Letter r preschool crafts
There are so many fun letter r craft ideas – the hardest part is figuring out which one you will make first. Most of these letter r crafts for preschool use only simple materials like construction papers, crayons, scissors, and glue!
- Printable R is for road Letter Craft – free template to print, color, cut, and paste / tape.
- This R is for rabbit craft is just darling from All Kids Network
- Or try this lowercase r is for rabbit from ABCs to ACTS
- Beautiful R is for Rainbow craft from The Measured Mom
- R is for Rino in this super cute letter craft
- I just love this adorable lowercase r is for rooster craft from Totally Tots
- R is for raccoon is such a cute animal craft
- Who says reindeer are just for Christmas? Here is an adorable red-nosed Rudolph Reindeer Letter R craft
- R is for rice has so many possibilities – this one is beautiful rainbow colored
- This is such a fun weather craft! Check out R is for rain from My Mommy Style
- R is for Robot is perfect for your little engineer
- Printable r is for rainbow Lowercase Letter r Craft – NO PREP! Just print free printable, color, cut and paste these cute alphabet crafts.
Don’t miss these super fun, FREE Rainbow Snack Mats that kids can do with fruit loops, skittles, or M&Ms.
Crafts for Letter R Theme
As you prepare your letter of the week theme for your classroom, make sure to add in some of these fun letter r crafts for preschoolers!
- Super clever r is for robot craft
- Clouds and rainbow Craft with ribbon
- Paper plate meets handart project with this rooster craft
- Adorable toilet paper cars! Must SEE!
- This 3D rainbow craft is super cool!
- How beautiful is this rose hand art project
- Get ready to blast off with these colorful straw rocket crafts
- Fun-to-make raccoon cup craft
- Super cute rainbow hand art project
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Popsicle Alphabet Tracing
- Sandcastle Preschool Letter Tracing
- LOTS more alphabet printables for preschoolers