Get ready for an epic letter of the week unit with these fun letter n crafts! We have found so many adorable letter n preschool crafts for pre-k, kindergarten, toddler, and first grade students. Working on letter recognition has never been more fun than making upper and lowercase letter n is for newspaper, ninja, noodles, numbers, nighttime, nail, nemo, net, narwhale, nest, and more!
Letter n crafts
As toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartens are learning the letters of the alphabet they need lots of interaction with the letter to work on visual discrimination and letter recognition! For some kids it is tough to learn the letter names, the sounds they make, and their phonemic sound. One way we like to help teach kids their ABCs is using fun alphabet letter crafts! These adorable, fun-to-make letter n crafts are a great way to introduce the letter n. These ideas are great to use as letter n crafts for toddlers or letter n craft for preschool!
Letter N preschool crafts
There are so many fun letter n craft ideas – the hardest part is figuring out which one you will make first. Most of these letter n crafts for preschool use only simple materials like construction papers, crayons, scissors, and glue!
- Printable N is for Nest Letter Craft – free template to print, color, cut, and paste / tape.
- For the Disney fan, you will want to make this N is for Nemo Letter Craft
- N is for Night Letter Craft is fun and easy to make with some shiny star stickers!
- Try a different look in this sleepy N is for Night Craft.
- N is for Ninja craft is sure to be a hit with your little ninja!
- This letter craft helps focus on number recognition – N is for Numbers Letter Craft
- N is for noodle craft from No Time for Flashcards
- This super cute Letter N is for Nail letter craft would go great with a tools unit.
- Looking for something less common, your’ll love this N is for Narwhal craft from All About Spelling
- N is for Newspaper letter craft is a fun, simple project that doubles as a recycling craft
- Super clever N is for Net letter craft
- Printable N is for Nest Lowercase Letter N Craft – NO PREP! Just print free printable, color, cut and paste these cute alphabet crafts.
Crafts for Letter N Theme
- Paper plate Nest Craft perfect for spring
- Or make this clever Noodle Nest Craft
- Ninja Turtle paper plate craft
- I love the unique technique used to make this newt napkin craft
- N is for Necktie craft perfect for Fathers Day!
- I love how cute and simple this n is for nut handprint craft is to make
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Popsicle Alphabet Tracing
- Sandcastle Preschool Letter Tracing
- LOTS more alphabet printables for preschoolers