Get ready for an epic letter of the week unit with these fun letter n crafts! We have found so many adorable letter n preschool crafts for pre-k, kindergarten, toddler, and first grade students. Working on letter recognition has never been more fun than making upper and lowercase letter n is for newspaper, ninja, noodles, numbers, nighttime, nail, nemo, net, narwhale, nest, and more!
Letter n craft
As toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartens are learning the letters of the alphabet they need lots of interaction with the letter to work on visual discrimination and letter recognition! For some kids it is tough to learn the letter names, the sounds they make, and their phonemic sound. One way we like to help teach kids their ABCs is using fun alphabet letter crafts! These adorable, fun-to-make letter n crafts are a great way to introduce the letter n. These ideas are great to use as letter n crafts for toddlers or letter n craft for preschool!
Letter n crafts
There are so many fun letter n craft ideas – the hardest part is figuring out which one you will make first. Most of these letter n crafts for preschool use only simple materials like construction papers, crayons, scissors, and glue!
- Printable N is for Nest Letter Craft – free template to print, color, cut, and paste / tape.
- For the Disney fan, you will want to make this N is for Nemo Letter Craft
- N is for Night Letter Craft is fun and easy to make with some shiny star stickers!
- Try a different look in this sleepy N is for Night Craft.
- N is for Ninja craft is sure to be a hit with your little ninja!
- This letter craft helps focus on number recognition – N is for Numbers Letter Craft
- N is for noodle craft from No Time for Flashcards
- This super cute Letter N is for Nail letter craft would go great with a tools unit.
- Looking for something less common, your’ll love this N is for Narwhal craft from All About Spelling
- N is for Newspaper letter craft is a fun, simple project that doubles as a recycling craft
- Super clever N is for Net letter craft
- Printable N is for Nest Lowercase Letter N Craft – NO PREP! Just print free printable, color, cut and paste these cute alphabet crafts.
Letter n crafts for preschoolers
- Paper plate Nest Craft perfect for spring
- Or make this clever Noodle Nest Craft
- Ninja Turtle paper plate craft
- I love the unique technique used to make this newt napkin craft
- N is for Necktie craft perfect for Fathers Day!
- I love how cute and simple this n is for nut handprint craft is to make
Letter n preschool crafts
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!
N crafts for preschoolers
- Handy, Free Alphabet Chart
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Find the Letter Dinosaur Alphabet Printables
- Fruit Loop or Skittle Alphabet Mat
- Alphabet Construction Activities for Preschoolers
- Bug Find the Letter Worksheets pdf
- Tracing Alphabet Popsicles Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Watermelon Seed Alphabet Mats Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Apple is for Apple Printable teaching beginning sounds from A to Z
- Flower Begining Sound Activity
- Traceable Alphabet Preschool Apple Activity
- Letter Crafts – we have a free printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Endangered Animals Find the Letter Worksheets
- Simple preschool alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- Animal Alphabet Worksheets – dab the letter and trace the uppercase and lower case letters
- Printable Letter Mazes
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!
Plus don’t miss our MANY preschool worksheets, fun alphabet printables, hands-on preschool math, clever ideas to learn colors, complete preschool themes, lots of playdoh mats, cute preschool crafts, and fantastic preschool books on our Preschool Play and Learn website.