Get ready for an epic letter of the week unit with these fun letter e crafts! We have found so many adorable letter e preschool crafts for pre-k, kindergarten, toddler, and first grade students. Working on letter recognition has never been more fun than making upper and lowercase letter e is for eagle, elephant,Elmo, electric eel, eyes, ears, Earth, elf, and more!
Letter E crafts
As toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartens are learning the letters of the alphabet they need lots of interaction with the letter to work on visual discrimination and letter recognition! For some kids it is tough to learn the letter names, the sounds they make, and their phonemic sound. One way we like to help teach kids their ABCs is using fun alphabet letter crafts! These adorable, fun-to-make letter e crafts are a great way to introduce the letter e. These ideas are great to use as letter e crafts for toddlers or letter e craft for preschool!
Letter e preschool crafts
There are so many fun letter e craft ideas – the hardest part is figuring out which one you will make first. Most of these letter e crafts for preschool use only simple materials like construction papers, crayons, scissors, and glue!
- Printable Letter E Elephant Craft is such a fun, no prep craft you just print, color, cut, and paste together!
- This fun-to-make E is for Elmo letter craft from School Time Snippets is super cute!
- Amazing Letter E Eagle craft that is sure to impress from The Princess and the Tot
- This simple-to-make Letter E Earth craft is perfect for celebrating Earth Day or the solar system
- E is for eyes letter craft is a super silly and creative craft from The Lion is a Bookworm
- You’ll be all ears for this silly E is for Ear letter craft from Teach Beside Me
- Get in the Christmas spirit with this E is for Elf letter craft from Little Family Fun
- E is for Eel is such a clever lowercase letter craft from the Princess and the Tot
- Dig in to make this E is for Earth letter craft from Carrots are Orange
- Recycle with this Letter E Egg carton Craft from No Time for Flashcards
- E is for egg is free printable letter e craft that is super clever and EASY to make!
Crafts for Letter E Theme
- This shaving cream egg craft is so much fun to make and produces beautiful results
- Cupcake Liner Elephant Craft is super cute and simple to make too
- Use your two hands to make this clever e is for eagle hand art project
- Be prepared to have your mild blown with this amazing Elephant puppet craft where kids get to be the trunk
- Elephant Handart project is super fun to make for kids of all ages
- Recycle an Amazon box with this super cool Elephant Box Craft with so many extensions
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Popsicle Alphabet Tracing
- Sandcastle Preschool Letter Tracing
- LOTS more alphabet printables for preschoolers