These TOP 25 Letter E Crafts are super cute and perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids to work on letter recognition.
FREE Letter E Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
Letter E Crafts
- Printable Letter E Elephant Craft is such a fun, no prep craft you just print, color, cut, and paste together!
- This fun-to-make E is for Elmo letter craft from School Time Snippets is super cute!
- Amazing Letter E Eagle craft that is sure to impress from The Princess and the Tot
- This simple-to-make Letter E Earth craft is perfect for celebrating Earth Day or the solar system
- E is for eyes letter craft is a super silly and creative craft from The Lion is a Bookworm
- You’ll be all ears for this silly E is for Ear letter craft from Teach Beside Me
- Get in the Christmas spirit with this E is for Elf letter craft from Little Family Fun
- E is for Eel is such a clever lowercase letter craft from the Princess and the Tot
- Dig in to make this E is for Earth letter craft from Carrots are Orange
- Recycle with this Letter E Egg carton Craft from No Time for Flashcards
- E is for egg is free printable letter e craft that is super clever and EASY to make!
Crafts for Letter E Theme
- This shaving cream egg craft is so much fun to make and produces beautiful results
- Cupcake Liner Elephant Craft is super cute and simple to make too
- Use your two hands to make this clever e is for eagle hand art project
- Be prepared to have your mild blown with this amazing Elephant puppet craft where kids get to be the trunk
- Elephant Handart project is super fun to make for kids of all ages
- Recycle an Amazon box with this super cool Elephant Box Craft with so many extensions
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!