Kids will have fun working on writing numbers to 20 with this easy to play, fun and FREE Fall Number Game for Preschoolers. This numbers game is a great way for preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age children to practice number recognition and writing as well!
We love using engaging themed activities to grab students attention to make learning fun! This educational activity is perfect for autumn with the red, orange, and yellow colors on our math board game – just like the beautiful colors of leaves dropping to the ground. The cute clipart in this free math game has kids holding fall shapes like acorns, apples, and leaves. Practicing numbers can be fun with board games like this Fall Number Game for Preschoolers and kindergartners. Playing while learning is the best way to reinforce concepts.
Whether you are a parent looking for some extra practice, teacher looking for math center idea for fall, or a homeschooler looking for fun ideas to supplement your homeschool curriculum – you will love this free printable math activity.
Math Games for Preschoolers
In addition to the free printable board game, you will need playing pieces (such as buttons, mini erasers, pompoms etc), a dice, and something to write on (chalkboard, dry erase white board, paper and pen, etc.)
Number Games for Kids
Laminate or use a dry-erase pocket to protect the board game and make it re-usable.
Number Game for Preschoolers
Each player picks a play piece to move on the board. Pack the cards by color- light orange, dark orange and red. Take turns to roll the dice and move that number of spaces. Pick up the card that matches the color of the block you land on, either light orange, dark orange or red. Say or draw the number you picked up to qualify to the next round.
There are cards that either allow an extra throw or you need to move one block back. First player at the end of the path, wins!
Have fun practicing recognizing, naming and writing numbers with our Fall Number game!
Fall Activities for Preschool
Looking for more fun, fall printables to make leaning fun for prek kids? Take a peak at these:
- Pumpkin Shape Games for Preschoolers
- Fall Bingo Dauber Printables
- Pumpkin Pie Counting Activity
- Fall Sticker Worksheets
- Tracing Numbers Worksheets for Fall
- Fall Shapes for Preschoolers Printable Reader
- Autumn Color by Letter Kindergarten
- Fall Playdough Cards
- Free Printable Sight Word Games for Fall
- Fall Color by Number Worksheets
- Printable Fall Counting Worksheets
- Pumpkin Traceable Alphabet
- Fall Counting Pumpkins Reader
- Printable Hat Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
- Fall Number Mats
- Nature Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Fall Sequencing Activities
- Free Alphabet Flip Book Printable – apple theme
- Fall Worksheets for Preschool – HUGE pack!
- Cereal Fall Tree Craft
- Printable Leaves Fall Wreath Craft
- Leaf Printing with Markers – fun Fall Crafts for Preschool
Download Fall Numbers Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!