Make learning fun with this super cute jelly bean counting activity! This jelly bean activities uses jelly bean candy and our jelly bean printables for a hands-on counting math activity for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. Kids will love these fun Easter Activity for preschoolers for strengthening fine motor skills as they count to 10. Simply print pdf file with preschool easter activity.
Jelly Bean Counting
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this jellybean themed math activity which helps students strengthen their fine motor skill while working on their counting skills. These free printable pages are perfect for pre k, kindergarten, preschool and grade 1 aged students. Use these for extra practice, at school or at home, summer learning, or math activity or as part of an extra activity for those who finish their other work early.
Jelly Bean Printables
Jelly bean activities
At the bottom of the post you will find the pdf print file. Grab this and print off all the pages. There is one page for the numbers from 1 through 10. Though this activity comes in color only, and is a great way for children to learn to count from 1 through 10.
Easter Activity for Preschoolers
- Each counting mat contains four activities.
- Give your child one page at a time.
- The first activity on the mat consists of a jar with the number of jellybeans. Children can use real jelly beans or build some out of playdough and place them on top of the existing jelly beans in the jar, counting as they go.
- Then they will need bingo daubers or do-a-dot markers to dot the number.
- The next activity has children practicing to write the number by tracing the inside of the number, following the lines that have been placed for guidance.
- The last activity is a ten frame. Children can reuse the jelly beans or playdough balls from the first activity or they could use another set to build the ten frame, counting as they go.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Sorting
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Peep Patterns Easter Worksheets Preschool
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Eagle Number Puzzles, Lots of Themed Counting Mats, and A-Z Ten Frame Mats
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!