Grab this super cute St Patrick’s Day Worksheets for kids to work on their ABCs with a fun St Patricks Day Preschool theme. Learning to recognize each letter is the first step for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children in their journey of learning to read. It is critical for children to learn to recognize letters so they can then put that skill to use with other skills. Activities like this Clover Letter Find set help children focus on one letter at a time to really hone in on their letter recognition skills. Simply download pdf file with st patrick’s day printables free and you are ready to play and learn!
St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
These St Patrick’s Day Worksheets include a Clover Letter Find is such a fun way to help children learn to recognize each letter. Each page of this st. patrick’s day printables set is formatted exactly the same, but focuses on each one of the letters individually. Preschoolers and kindergartners will enjoy finding the correct letter and coloring too. This st patrick’s day for preschoolers is perfect for making learning fun in March!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this handy, no prep St Patricks Day activity for preschoolers!
St patrick’s day printables free
St. patrick’s day printables
As I said, each page focuses on an individual letter. You could start with A and go alphabetically or you could follow another system such as working through B, T C, A, R, L, P, G etc. Whatever way fits with your standards.
This activity is super easy to prep. You can print off the whole alphabet at one time, or as needed. If you would like to reuse these pages, you can laminate them and then use dry erase markers or crayons. If this is a one time use only, then all you have to do is print and grab your coloring utensil of choice.
St patrick’s day for preschoolers
In the bottom left hand corner, there is a leprechaun girl holding a clover. Inside the clover is the letter that is being focused on, on that particular page. Children will figure out which letter it is. You can ask them to speak the letter as well. After the letter is recognized, they will go through the clovers on the page and color in the ones that match the letter that is being focused on.
St.patrick’s day printables
You can add additional challenges as well:
- Ask the child to state a few words that start with that letter.
- Ask the child to identify which letters come before and after that letter in alphabetical order.
- Children can color in the correct clovers with one color (say green) while coloring in the wrong letters with a different color (red, blue or black).
These Letter Finds are perfect for a letter of the week activity or whenever your child would like to work on their alphabet!
Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
- I Spy St Patricks Day Printables
- St Patricks Coloring Pages
- Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables Write The Room
- Clover Letter Find St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Clover Pattern Strips – FREE St Patrick’s Day Printables for Preschool
St patrick’s day printables
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books or these Ireland Coloring Pages to read, color, and learn!
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- Color by Number Leprechaun Hat Template Free
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- 30+ Creative St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- Over 40 EPIC St Patricks Day Activities
- 7 Cute Handprint St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Ideas for Toddlers
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Stamping Clovers St Patricks Day Shamrock Craft
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Whip up a batch of this lovely green contact solution slime
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
St patrick’s day activities
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!