Are you looking for a simple, yet effective, way to help your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten age student learn and practice patterns? These Clover pattern strips are a free st patrick’s day printables that is incredibly easy to prep and will be fun for kids to practice with. Use this fun St Patrick’s day Math as a fun addition to your St Patricks Day Preschool. Simply print pdf file with St patrick’s day activities for preschoolers and you are ready to play and learn this March!
St patricks Day preschool
Working with patterns helps children learn the skill of prediction. They identify what is already present and then decide what comes next. This can be one piece or continue the pattern multiple times. Along the same lines, this also helps children with logical thinking and reasoning. Patterns can be found everywhere in our daily lives, so being able to finish a pattern is important but strengthening skills mentioned, prediction, logical thinking and reasoning are also very important skills. This St Patricks Day Activity for Preschoolers is a greay way to sneak in practice making patterns for your St Patricks Day Preschool plans. Use this math activity for St Patricks Day in your St Patricks Day Theme with preschoolers and kindergarnters.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fun activity for St Patricks Day!
Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
St patrick’s day Math
This Clover Pattern Strip set comes with a variety of different patterns in varying degrees of challenge. The first page is clovers. This focuses on the pattern ABAB. When children are first being introduced to patterns, this is a great place to start.
The second page includes the pattern ABCABC or AABAAB. This adds a bit more challenge, but not too difficult for beginners.
St patrick’s day activities for preschoolers
The third page still focuses on ABAB, but includes varying sizes and directions. This adds a different element to pattern making, but not overly challenging. This would be great for children who have mastered the ABAB pattern.
The fourth page has the clovers that are needed to finish each pattern in this activity.
St patrick’s day math activities
Start by printing each page. Cut the strips and the individual clover cards apart. If you would like, you could laminate each piece. This will help make this activity usable for a much longer amount of time.
I would start by presenting one strip at a time. You can have the individual clovers laid out on the table so they can be seen. Children can then identify the pattern then pick the clover that is next in line. When they are done, they can move onto the next strip.
These should all fit into a resealable bag, which makes this a fantastic activity that children can pull out whenever they want. Plus you can store it easily for next St. Patrick’s Day!
Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
- I Spy St Patricks Day Printables
- St Patricks Coloring Pages
- Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables Write The Room
- Clover Letter Find St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Clover Pattern Strips – FREE St Patrick’s Day Printables for Preschool
St patrick’s day printables
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books or these Ireland Coloring Pages to read, color, and learn!
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- Color by Number Leprechaun Hat Template Free
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- 30+ Creative St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- Over 40 EPIC St Patricks Day Activities
- 7 Cute Handprint St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Ideas for Toddlers
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Stamping Clovers St Patricks Day Shamrock Craft
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Whip up a batch of this lovely green contact solution slime
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
St Patricks Day Patterns
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!