Kids will have fun making these printable hats as an easy Printable Hats – Christmas Crafts for Preschoolers,toddlers, and kindergartners.
Printable Hats for Kids
Looking for more fun printable hat crafts for kids? You will love these free printables:
- First Day of Preschool hats
- 4th of July Hat Craft
- Thanksgiving Hats for Kids
- Color by Number St Patricks Day Hats
- Printable Birthday Hats
- Easter Color by Number Hats
- Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
- First Day of Summer Printable Hats
- Alphabet Printable Hats (one for each letter from A to Z)
Printable Christmas Hats
This free Christmas printable makes adorable hats perfect to celebrate the holidays in December. There are several black and white options to choose from including Christmas tree, present, poinsettia, Joy, Merry Christmas, and many more! Simply print as many black and white pages as you need.
Christmas Hats for Kids
Kids will then color their Christas hat. There are lots of choices to choose from.
Christmas Crafts for Preschoolers
Next, cut along the solid lines to cut out the two parts of the Holiday hat. Finally tape the pieces together to make a long strip and then make a crown to make the Christmas craft a perfect size for your students.
Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
This fun and easy Christmas craft for kids is perfect for celebrating in December.
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more fun Christmas themed, FREE printables for preschoolers in December? You will love these choices:
- Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Easy-to-Make Christmas Hat Craft for Kids
- Fun to make Christmas Playdough Mats
- These Christmas sight Word Games help kids work on reading fluency.
- Kids will have fun practicing patterns with this Free Christmas Patterns Activity
- Help kids work on color recognition with these Stockings Christmas Color Game
- Practice Counting to 20 with these Christmas Tree Playdough Mats
- These Christmas Stocking Traceable Letters are a fun way to practice writing alphabet letters
Download Printable Christmas Hats for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!