Kids will have fun learning about life on the farm with these FREE Printable Farm Animals and Their Homes flip book for kindergarten and first graders.
Farm Animal Printables
Looking for fun farm activities for kids? You will love these free farm animal printables:
- Farm Scissor Practice Strips
- Free Farm Preschool Worksheets
- Printable Farm Hidden Pictures
- Farm Animal Number Worksheets
- I Spy Farm Animals
- 13 Baby Farm Animal Puzzles
- Farm Printable Beginner Reader
- Printable Farm Color by Number Worksheets
Farm Animal Homes
Start out by printing the pages in color. Each page contains two farm shaped pages for your Farm Animal Puzzles. There are 12 farm animals included in the book.
Farm Animals and Their Homes
Have preschool, kindergarten, and first grade students color the pages showing the farm animal and their home. Then cut out the barn to make a page.
Farm Activities for Preschoolers
Stack the pages on top of each other with the cover on top. Staple at the top. Now you can flip the book up to read the simple sentence , ” The goat lives in the goat shed. The cow lives in the barn.” etc. This is such a fun activity for kids to practice reading readiness while learning some science at the same time!
Download Farm Animals and their Homes
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!