This Montessori Inspired Animal Cookie Activity is such a fun way for kids to be introduced to some amazing animals while having some fun with animal crackers and visual discrimination.
More FREE Preschool Printables
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Snack Mats
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Counting with Goldfish Activity
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
- Printable Letter Crafts for Preschoolers
- Color for Kids Worksheets
- Letter Recognition Worksheets
Montessori Inspired Animal Cookie Activity
This Montessori inspired animal cookie matching activity for toddler, preschool and kindergarten age kids is sure to be a hit in your house!
Grab our free printable animal cards at the bottom of this post. There are 2 pages of printable animal cards that include 15 different animals. Print in color and laminate for durability. Then cut apart. Not only are these great for this animal cookie matching activity, but they have many other uses in Montessori activities.
Give preschoolers a box or handful of animal crackers. Students will then pick up one cookie at a time and try to determine what the animal is. This is a great activity for visual discrimination.
Kids will continue matching all the animal cookies to the correct pictures of the real animal.
Animal Cookies Activity
This is such a fun, hands on activity for kids to be introduced to some amazing animals while having some silly snack fun!
More FREE Snack Printables for Kids
Download Animal Cards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!