Teach kids how food goes from field to table with this hands-on activity using our FREE Farm Sequencing Cards.
Looking for more fun and free sequencing activities? Try these:
- Fall Sequencing Cards
- Making Hot Chocolate Sequencing Pack
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed Snow Sequencing Activity
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Activity
- Months of the Year Sequencing Sticks
These super cute sequencing activity is a fun way for kids to learn how food goes from the farm field to table. This is great for science and to help kids to recognize the steps to complete a task and the order they should go in.
Simply print the pages in color on cardstock for durability. Cut each page into 4 cards. There are sequencing picture cards for the following food items:
- grape to jam
- wheat to bread
- oranges to jam
- cow to milk
- cocoa beans to chocolate bar
Sequence for Kids
Students will put the cards in order to reflect the sequence of events of these produce to a finished product. This is a great science activity for preschoolers!
Help the kids learn about sequence for kids to understand how cow to milk and oranges to orange juice happens. This is such a fun,hands-on teaching tool!
Here are even more fun fall activities for preschoolers:
- Farm Scissor Practice
- I Spy Farm Animals
- Farm Preschool Worksheets
- Printable Farm Early Reader
- Farm Hidden Picture
- Bingo Marker Farm Number Worksheets
- Farm Color by Number
- Free Farm Coloring Pages
- Are you My Mother? Farm Animal Puzzles
Download Farm Sequencing
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!