Kids will have fun practicing with kids scissors with these super cute, free printable Farm Scissor Practice strips perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
More Farm Activities for Kids
- Farm Preschool Worksheets
- Farm Coloring Pages
- Huge Farm Theme
- Farm Bingo Marker Number Worksheets
- Baby Farm Animal Puzzles
- Farm Color by Number
- Farm Cutting Practice
- 60 Fun Farm Activities for Kids
Farm Scissor Practice
You will love how easy these farm themed strips are to prep! Plus they are great for improving motor skills with young learners.
Simply print the pages in color, black & white, or green tractor style.
Next, cut the page(s) into strips. Each page makes 5 different cutting strips. Set out with preschool scissors.
These farm themed strips are great cutting practice for toddler, preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids.
Practice with Kids Scissors
These are such a fun, low prep activity to help preschoolers practice with kids scissors. There are simple strips for beginners and various degrees of difficulty too.
HINT: If using scissors is still too difficult for your preschooler, have children use these as tracing strips to strengthen fine motor skills to get ready for scissor use.
We just love simple activities that make it fun for preschoolers to improve skills and these super cute, free farm printables for toddler, preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids fit that bill.
FREE Snack Printables for Kids
Download Farm Cutting Strips
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!