Kids will have fun practicing a variety of skills with these FREE printable Valentines Day Worksheets for preschoolers that practice math and literacy.
Valentines Day Worksheets
Make learning fun in February with these free printable worksheets for preschoolers. You will love that these Valentine’s day worksheets are NO PREP – just print and pass out to your prek students. These are a great way for preschool students to practice a variety of early learning skills. There are 25 pages of Valentine day worksheets to offer a variety of different choices to practice with your students or children. These are great for parents, teachers, homeschoolers, prsechools, and daycares.
To complete these worksheets you will need crayons, markers, or colored pencils.
Valentines Day Worksheets for Preschoolers
Simply scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your name in the box at the bottom of the post. If you are not a subscriber to our free newsletter already, you will get added to our readers. For those that are already regular readers, entering your email address will the system validate your subscription and will send the pdf file to your email address immediately. Then open, download, and print the pages your students need to work on.
- Valentine’s Day Twins. These valentines worksheets pages help toddler, presk, and kindergarten students practice visual discrimination white strengthening fine motor skills coloring.
- Alphabet Conversation Hearts. Children will color conversation hearts in the jars to practice letter recognition. In this kindergarten valentine worksheets will practice matching upper and lowercase letters.
- Cupcake Colors. Kids will color these mouth watering cupcakes based on the color word on the heart sprinkle located on top of each cupcake.
- Counting Cupid’s Arrows. Students will practice counting as they count cupids arrows and trace the numbers they count from 0-8.
- Cut & Paste Valentine Mail. Cut and paste the uppercase letter stamps on the lowercase envelopes to send these Valentines in these cute alphabet worksheets. There are worksheets to practice all letters from A to Z.
- Elephant Alphabetical Order. Students will practice alphabetical order by putting the letters in the elephant in order in the following heart boxes.
- Valentine’s Day Fill in the Heart. Help preschool children practice recognizing what letters are missing in these fill in the blank alphabet worksheets.
- Valentines Day Patterns. Children will practice fine motor skills coloring, cutting, and pasting while completing these Valentine patterns for fun preschool math practice.
- February Phonemic Awareness. Students will have fun working on phonemic awareness with these super cute phonics worksheets for the month of February. Included our sheets to practice letters a-z.
- Tracing Hearts. Practice tracing small, medium, and large hearts on these heart coloring sheets.
- Uppercase Post it Notes. Preschool and Kindergarten age kids will have fun practicing tracing capital letters with these heart post it note tracing pages.
- Heart Cactus Worksheets. Have fun tracing lower case letters on these heart cactus worksheets to get extra practice for prek and kinders.
- Counting Valentine Roses. Practice counting roses and circling the corresponding number with these counting preschool worksheets.
- Robot Graphing. Kids will have fun counting and graphing their data with these robot counting pages for valentine’s day math.
- Cookie Names. Learn your name with these Valentines day name worksheets for young learners.
- Penguin Roll & Color Hearts. Help the penguins catch all the hearts as preschoolers work on number sense and number recognition with these roll and color worksheets.
- Valentines Day Tracing. Preschoolers will work on pre-writing skills and hand cordination as they trace the lines on these Valentines Day Tracing Pages.
- Shape Valentines. Young learners will have fun working on shape recognition and color recognition as they help mail out the Valentines.
FREE Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for even more super cute, free valentines day printables for kids? You will love these resources:
- Valentines Day Roll & Cover – this printable math activity is a fun way for kids to work on number sense and number recognition.
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Printable Cactus Valentines – these adorable cut and paste valentines for kids are a great way for preschoolers to practice strengthening hand muscles and coordination.
- Fish Craft for February – students will have fun making this free printable valentines day craft.
- Valentines Day I Spy Worksheets – count the images on the pages in this fun math worksheet.
- Free Valentines Day Tracing Pages – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Heart ABC Game – kids will have fun practicing matching upper case and lower case letters with this ABC Game for February.
Plus don’t miss this OUTRAGEOUSLY fun and simple Valentines Science Activity.
Valentine’s Day Worksheets for Preschoolers
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!