Kids will have fun learning about the order things happen with these simple, FREE Fall Sequencing Cards for prek and kindergarten age kids.
Looking for more fun and free sequencing activities? Try these:
- Field to Table Farm Sequencing Cards
- Making Hot Chocolate Sequencing Pack
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed Snow Sequencing Activity
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Activity
- Months of the Year Sequencing Sticks
These super cute fall sequencing cards are a great way for kids to recognize the steps to complete a task and the order they should go in. This activity is an easy math activity for preschoolers perfect for fall!
Sequencing Picture Cards
Simply print the pages in color on cardstock for durability. Cut each page into 4 cards. There are sequencing picture cards for the following fall activities:
- Making an Apple Pie
- Building a Scarecrow
- Raking Leaves
- Picking Apples
Fall Sequencing Cards
Students will put the cards in order to reflect the sequence of events for these common fall activities. This is a great math activity for preschoolers!
HINT: You can use playdough to finish the activity using the first cards. These make great fall playdough cards to make this a dual use fall activity for preschoolers!
Fall Activities for Preschoolers
Here are even more fun fall activities for preschoolers:
Download Fall Sequencing
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!