Kids will have fun learning about the order things happen with these super cute and simple fall sequencing cards. This sequencing activities for preschoolers, toddlers, preschoolers and first grade students is a fun math activity for autumn. Put the clipart images in order to show what happens, first, next, and last with this fall activity for kids.
Sequencing Activities for Preschoolers
Some kids very quickly grasp the concept of putting events in order of how they happened from beginning to end. But others, need a little extra help putting things in sequence from first to last. This Sequencing Activities for Preschoolers is a great way to help students learn this important skill which helps them learn to look for patterns, make predictions, organize events, and improve problem solving activities. These fall sequencing cards are a great way to practice the skill while having fun! Toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and grade 1 students will sequence making an apple pie, raking leaves, building a scarecrow, and picking apples.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this free math printable is such a handy way to make learning fun this September, October, and November. Use this in a math center in your classroom, as extra practice, or as a supplement to your math curriculum.
These super cute fall sequencing cards are a great way for kids to recognize the steps to complete a task and the order they should go in. This activity is an easy math activity for preschoolers perfect for fall!
Preschool Sequencing Activities
Simply print the pages in color on cardstock for durability. Cut each page into 4 cards. There are sequencing picture cards for the following fall activities:
- Making an Apple Pie
- Building a Scarecrow
- Raking Leaves
- Picking Apples
Sequencing for Preschoolers
Students will put the cards in order to reflect the sequence of events for these common fall activities. This is a great math activity for preschoolers!
HINT: You can use playdough to finish the activity using the first cards. These make great fall playdough cards to make this a dual use fall activity for preschoolers!
Sequencing Worksheets Preschool
Looking for more fun and free sequencing activities including cut and paste worksheets, hands on activities, and more for early learners? Try these:
- Fall Sequencing Worksheets
- Field to Table Farm Products Sequence Cards
- What we eat Farm to Table Sequencing Worksheets
- Making Hot Chocolate Worksheet – a sequencing activity
- Sequencing Planting a Seed Worksheet
- There was an old lady who swallowed some snow activities – fun sequencing activities
- Free Gingerbread Man Sequencing Activity
- Build a Snowman Worksheet
- Months of the Year Sequencing Activities for Kindergarten
Fall Activities for Preschool
Looking for more fun, fall printables to make leaning fun for prek kids? Take a peak at these:
- Pumpkin Shape Games for Preschoolers
- Fall Bingo Dauber Printables
- Pumpkin Pie Counting Activity
- Fall Sticker Worksheets
- Tracing Numbers Worksheets for Fall
- Fall Shapes for Preschoolers Printable Reader
- Autumn Color by Letter Kindergarten
- Fall Playdough Cards
- Free Printable Sight Word Games for Fall
- Fall Color by Number Worksheets
- Printable Fall Counting Worksheets
- Pumpkin Traceable Alphabet
- Fall Counting Pumpkins Reader
- Printable Hat Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
- Fall Number Mats
- Nature Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Fall Sequencing Activities
- Free Alphabet Flip Book Printable – apple theme
- Fall Number Game for Preschoolers
- Fall Worksheets for Preschool – HUGE pack!
- Cereal Fall Tree Craft
- Printable Leaves Fall Wreath Craft
- Leaf Printing with Markers – fun Fall Crafts for Preschool
Download Fall Sequencing
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!