Kids will have fun making all these super cute TOP 25 Letter P Crafts for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
FREE Letter P Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
- FUN Alphabet Snack Mats (use with fruit loops, skittles, M&M, etc.)
Letter P Crafts
- Printable P is for Pig Letter Craft – free template to print, color, cut, and paste / tape.
- If you child is a fan of this character, they will have fun making a P is for Pete craft from Kidssoup.
- P is for Penguin letter craft is so regal in black and white
- Love this super cute, peg-legged P is for Pirate letter craft
- P is for pom pom painted letter p craft
- What will you put on your P is for Pizza letter craft
- P is for porcupine is an adorable craft from All About Learning
- Get ready for summer with this cute P is for Palm Tree letter p craft
- P is for parachute craft for the kids who loves adventure
- This arctic craft for P is for Polar Bear is sure to be a new favorite
- P is for Peacock craft that has beautiful blue feathers
- Help kids explore music this week with a P is for piano craft for letter p
- P is for Pink Princess – what a fun girly craft!
- Unique P is for puzzle letter craft
- P is for pom pom craft
- Help kids explore coins with this P is for Penny craft
- P is for presents is such a clever letter p craft – I love the “paper pattern” from My Mommy Style
- Get ready for an amazing fall harvest with this P is for pumpkin craft from No Time for Flashcards
- P is for Pasta letter craft
- Printable p is for parrot Lowercase Letter P Craft – NO PREP! Just print free printable, color, cut and paste these cute alphabet crafts.
Crafts for Letter P Theme
- Adorable P is for Pineapple handart project
- P is for Penguin handprint craft
- Stunningly beautiful coffee filter P is for Peacock art
- Popsicle craft perfect for summer fun (or wishing it was summer)
- This pear craft is deliciously cute!
- How darling are these peas in a pod craft
- Parrot Foot art project
- This Penguin craft just might be my new favorite letter p craft! Love their balloon hats
- You will have fun making this penguin hand art project
- These pancake crafts are sure to make you hungry!
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!