Here are the TOP 25 letter I crafts! So many truly unique and adorable letter i crafts perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids!
FREE Letter I Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
Letter I Crafts
- I is for Igloo craft from The Simple Parent is such a clever idea that is simple to make.
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter I is for Ice cream craft – just print, color, cut and paste!
- Cute and fun-to-make I is for Indian Corn craft from School Time Snippets
- Capital I is for ice Cream craft with three ice cream scoops on top from A Happily Ever Crafter
- Lowercase I is for Iguana letter craft that is simple and cute
- Uppercase I is for Iguana letter craft from the looking down perspective
- I is for insect uppercase letter i craft
- Is it cold outside? Your kids will love this I is for Icicle uppercase letter craft
- I is for Indian traditional native american looking craft for uppercase letter i
- Super easy to make letter i is for inchworm craft
- I is for inch from The Princess and the Tot is a clever way to introduce measurement to kids
- Printable i is for island craft – love how easy this free printable paper craft is! Juts print, color, cut, and paste!
Crafts for Letter I Theme
- Love these letter i marshmallow Igloo Crafts
- Super cute iguana craft that looks just like Pascal from Tangled!
- Igloo craft for kids using cupcake liners
- Adorably simple inchworm craft
- I is for Ice cream handprint art project with free printable
- Super cute cupcake liner ice cream craft
- I is for Ice Cream footprint art project
- Unique I is for impala handprint craft for kids
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!