Look at all these fun, clever and unique letter d crafts for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids. Perfect crafts for kids to learn ABCs.
FREE Letter D Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
Letter D Crafts
- Printable Letter D for Dinosaur craft- just print free template, color, cut, and paste -EASY!
- Uppercase D is for Duck alphabet craft from ABCs to Acts.
- Kids will have fun making the D is for Dots on this letter D craft from The Letters of Literacy.
- Make your letter D into a drum with this easy craft from Little Family Fun
- Dalmatian Dog Letter craft from the Princess and the Tot
- No need to swim while taking this adorable d is for dolphin to the water craft.
- This construction truck letter craft from Books and Giggles has to be my favorite letter craft I’ve seen!
- Try not to get too hungry making this letter D donut craft from The Lion is Bookworm
- Explore biomes with kids while making this Letter d desert craft from Must Have Mom
- Your little knight will love making this cute dragon letter d craft
- FREE Printable Letter D Duckling craft – just print, color, cut and paste! from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games
Crafts for Letter D Theme
- How cute is this paper plate donut craft from Happy Hooligans!
- This cupcake liner dragon craft for letter D is amazing.
- Kids will love making this adorable dinosaur craft with their hands!
- D is for Duck hand art with a super cute feather incorporated
- Nothing is as cute as a little yellow duckling, except for maybe this yellow duckling handprint craft!
- Make your own dinosaur skeleton from pasta in this clever activity
- Cute doctor craft preschooler will love
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!