From insects, indian corn, icicles, ice cream, iguanas and more – here are the TOP 25 letter J crafts! So many adorable letter crafts for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids!
FREE Letter J Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
Letter J Crafts
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter J is for jelly fish craft – just print, color, cut and paste!
- J is for Jelly Bean from The Letters of Literacy is a fun, hands on letter craft option
- If your kids love stickers you will love this J is for jewels letter craft from School Time Snippets
- Super clever J is for Jet letter craft
- Fun to make J is for jaguars letter craft
- If your letter j week hits in October, you will want to check out this super cut J is for jack o lantern letter craft
- J is for Jesus letter craft perfect for December
- Here is another super cute craft for December – J is for jingle bell from kids soup
- J is for jug is such a unique letter craft
- Another truly unique letter j craft is this cute j is for jester craft for kids
- J is for jacket is such a fun letter craft with so many options
- This construction paper craft for j is for juggler is such a clever idea
- J is for jelly bean is such a simple craft for your youngest learner
- Free Printable Lowercase Letter j is for juice – EASY craft to print, color, cut and paste!
Crafts for Letter J Theme
- This is an ADORABLE Jelly fish craft that kids of all ages will love to make
- Kids will love making a jelly fish using their hands in this jelly fish handprint art project
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!