Make learning alphabet letters FUN with these super cute and unique TOP 25 Letter H Crafts for preschool, prek, toddler, and kindergarten age kids.
FREE Letter H Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
Letter H Crafts
- This H is for Hot Cocoa letter craft from The Simple Parent is too cute – there are even marshmallows on top!
- FREE Printable H is for House letter craft is so simple! Just print, color, cut, and paste!
- This H is for heart is a simple letter H craft from ABCs to Acts.
- Too cute h is for hippo craft from Kids Activities Blog
- H is for Happy is so simple it’s genius!
- WOW! That’s a lot of silly hair on this H is for Hair letter craft from Teach Beside Me
- Super adorable lowercase letter h hive craft
- Simple H is for Hen letter Craft from Simple Mom eh
- H is for Hands from No Time for Flashcards is another super simple and fun craft.
- This darling H is for Hibernate letter h craft from Glued to my Crafts is perfect for winter!
- Cute Free Printable H is for Horse lowercase letter h craft – just print, color, cut, and paste! EASY!
Crafts for Letter H Theme
- Adorable Hive handart project to go along with any letter h theme
- Grow your own heart crystals with this fun project
- H is for hedgehog – the cutest little paper plate hedgehog you’ve ever seen!
- Kids will love painting a horse picture with a scrub brush
- Super cute H is for helicopter craft
- H is for Hot Air Balloon – this fun-to-make cupcake liner craft has so many possibilities
- This adorable H is for hot dog lacing craft is sure to be a hit!
- How cute is this paper plate craft?
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!