Kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with this fun preschool math activity where they will use dot stickers to Count to Ten Cheeseburger Seeds.
More FUN and Free Count to 10 Printables
- Count to 10 Vegetable Clip Cards
- Zoo Animals Emergent Reader – Count to 10
- Pom Pom Counting Cards
- Monster Memory Game – Counting 1-10
- Spaghetti & Meatballs Counting Game
- Scoop up Ice Cream Cards 1-10
- Count to 10 Bugs Coloring Book
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with Stickers
Cheeseburger Seeds Count to Ten
Looking for a fun way to get kids to count and show their numbers? These fun summer themed cheeseburger ‘seed templates’ are perfect for that! Learners will use stickers (any type but dot stickers work best), and then count to cover each dot in the space to finish placing that many seeds on their cheeseburgers.
Print as many cheeseburger templates as you need for the number of students in your class. These cards don’t need to be laminated, as the kids will have their own version of the ‘cheeseburger’. You can however laminate a huge cheeseburger and get the kids to work on it as a group.
HINT: Make this activity reusable by laminating the activity and using playdough or dry erase markers as the seeds.
Count to Ten
Prepare and cut up the ‘cheeseburger templates’ each student should have their own ‘cheeseburger’. There are also black and white options. Be sure to have some dot stickers (that are small enough to fit in those dot circles on each burger (I used some fun emoji stickers). The students will then count the dots in each section on the worm, they will then begin to cover the dots with stickers (this also works on their fine motor skills as they pinch to remove the stickers and place them into their correct spots on the cheeseburger. You will find that some kids will start to place the stickers randomly on the dots on the worm, that’s ok as long as they’re doing this correctly. If they aren’t ready to count just yet, that is a great alternative activity. There is also another version of the cheeseburger with no dots for more advanced or kindergarten kids.
Dot Sticker Activities
These task can easily be differentiated with your learners. So have the younger kids work on placing the stickers onto the dots and the more advanced learners working on their counting skills on each section.
This activity is hands-on and perfect for kids to use when they need a refresher or some more counting games and activities. Kids will love counting using stickers!
FREE Preschool Math
Looking for some other fun, creative, and FREE preschool math resources? You will love these hands-on Free Road Shape Mats where kids will trace shapes with hot wheels. Or practice counting and forming numbers with these Free Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough Mats. Finally, practice writing numbers 1-20 with these super cute, FREE Number Tracing Sandcastles.
Download Cheeseburger Seeds Count to 10
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!