Do you decorate your classroom or homeschool room for the various holidays? We love doing this. It helps the kids enjoy being in their learning room even more than normal. They get so excited when it’s time to reset and move to a different holiday. One decoration that I like to have is themed number posters. This is such a fun addition for st patrick’s day preschool to use with toddler, pre-k, and kindergarten age children. Seeing numbers on a regular basis with these Rainbow Clover Number Posters, help them work on number recognition! Simply print pdf file with free st patrick’s day printables and you are ready to go!
Free st patrick’s day printables
These cute, st patrick’s day preschool Number posters provide a visual learning tool to help children pair what they are learning with what they are seeing. This way if you are talking or teaching about a set of numbers, you can easily point out what you are talking about. These free st patrick’s day printables are perfect for using with toddlers and preschoolers in March as a part of your St Patricks Day Theme.
St patrick’s day theme
St patrick’s day preschool
Recognizing numbers is an important skill that children must master to be able to move on towards other math skills. For instance, number recognition will help with counting but it is also necessary for doing addition or subtraction.
These posters will also help with a math skill called subitizing. This is when a number is represented by a group of objects, like the rainbow clovers on these posters. When children look at those objects, they can count or recognize how many there are and know which number is being represented.
St patrick’s day for preschoolers
These posters are super simple to prep for your walls. You can simply print them out and hang them on the walls with tape or thumbtacks. You can also laminate them and then hang.
These are a perfect companion to any math lesson, including like I said above number recognition, subitizing, simple addition, writing numbers and more. You could start each day out by following along with the posters and counting.
These could also be great mats for counting objects as well. Grab clover mini erasers or beads and place a pile of manipulatives on the table next to the stack of the number posters. Children can work on one page at a time, adding the correct number of manipulatives onto the mats.
Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
- I Spy St Patricks Day Printables
- St Patricks Coloring Pages
- Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables Write The Room
- Clover Letter Find St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Clover Pattern Strips – FREE St Patrick’s Day Printables for Preschool
St patrick’s day printables
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Free St Patrick’s Day Preschool Rhyming Donut Game
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books or these Ireland Coloring Pages to read, color, and learn!
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- March Writing Prompts Calendar
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- Color by Number Leprechaun Hat Template Free
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- 30+ Creative St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- Over 40 EPIC St Patricks Day Activities
- 7 Cute Handprint St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Ideas for Toddlers
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Stamping Clovers St Patricks Day Shamrock Craft
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Whip up a batch of this lovely green contact solution slime
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
Preschool st. patrick’s day
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!