Check out these super cute and fun-to-make TOP 25 Letter C Crafts perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids to make along with a letter of the week theme.
FREE Letter C Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
Letter C Crafts
- Letter C Crab from Totally Tots is a super cute alphabet craft
- Use cotton balls to make this soft Letter C Cloud Craft from Disccver Explore Learn
- Candy Letter C is such a fun silly craft from No Time for Flashcards that preschoolers will love.
- Kids will love creating this creative C is for Clock letter craft.
- C is for Cookie Monster – I love the dimension in this craft
- All the cookies in this Letter C Cookie Craft from Frugal Fun for Boys
- C is for Corn from The Letters of Literacy is a simple letter c craft perfect for fall
- How cute is this C is for Clown letter craft from ABCs of Literacy?
- These C is for Candy Cane craft smells amazing!
- This super cute curvy letter c carrot craft from No Time for Flashcards is a great addition to your unit
- C is for Caterpillar – super cute, no prep printable letter craft
- Fun to make c is for crocodile craft.
- C is for Chicken letter craft from Must Have Mom is a super cute idea.
- This Letter C Cupcake craft looks almost good enough to eat!
- Your little car enthusiast will love making these adorable Letter C Car Craft from Crystal and Comp
- Fun to make Letter C Cow Craft perfect for a letter c week.
- Printable Letter C Cat Craft – this free printable makes it easy to make your own alphabet crafts with NO PREP necessary
Crafts for Letter C Theme
- Darling paper plate cat craft perfect for any letter c theme
- These super cute cows are fun to make.
- Kids will have fun making this pretty carrot hand art project.
- We love making handprint crafts and this camel handprint craft is super cute.
- Make a cookie craft with this cookie puffy paint recipe.
- This indian corn craft is made using lego!
- Kids will love creating this corn craft from cheerio cereal!
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!