LOTS of adorable alphabet crafts in this TOP 25 Letter C Crafts for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kids students. From cow, chicken, corn, croccodile, cookie monster, cat, caterpillar, crab, cars, cookies, cotton, clouwn, clock, and more – which letter c craft will you try first?
Letter C Crafts
Help toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners work on letter recognition and visual discrimination by taking time to really learn all the alphabet letters A to Z. Whether you spend a whole week on each letter of the week or just add in some letter crafts to your current curriculum, you will love these adorable Letter c Crafts. Each of these cute letter c craft ideas is perfect for learning not only what the upper and lowercase letter c looks like, but he sound it makes in words!
See all our alphabet crafts here!
Letter C Crafts
- Letter C Crab from Totally Tots is a super cute alphabet craft
- Use cotton balls to make this soft Letter C Cloud Craft from Disccver Explore Learn
- Candy Letter C is such a fun silly craft from No Time for Flashcards that preschoolers will love.
- Kids will love creating this creative C is for Clock letter craft.
- C is for Cookie Monster – I love the dimension in this craft
- All the cookies in this Letter C Cookie Craft from Frugal Fun for Boys
- C is for Corn from The Letters of Literacy is a simple letter c craft perfect for fall
- How cute is this C is for Clown letter craft from ABCs of Literacy?
- These C is for Candy Cane craft smells amazing!
- This super cute curvy letter c carrot craft from No Time for Flashcards is a great addition to your unit
- C is for Caterpillar – super cute, no prep printable letter craft
- Fun to make c is for crocodile craft.
- C is for Chicken letter craft from Must Have Mom is a super cute idea.
- This Letter C Cupcake craft looks almost good enough to eat!
- Your little car enthusiast will love making these adorable Letter C Car Craft from Crystal and Comp
- Fun to make Letter C Cow Craft perfect for a letter c week.
- Printable Letter C Cat Craft – this free printable makes it easy to make your own alphabet crafts with NO PREP necessary
Crafts for Letter C Theme
- Darling paper plate cat craft perfect for any letter c theme
- These super cute cows are fun to make.
- Kids will have fun making this pretty carrot hand art project.
- We love making handprint crafts and this camel handprint craft is super cute.
- Make a cookie craft with this cookie puffy paint recipe.
- This indian corn craft is made using lego!
- Kids will love creating this corn craft from cheerio cereal!
Looking for an easy g letter craft. Don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Popsicle Alphabet Tracing
- Sandcastle Preschool Letter Tracing
- LOTS more alphabet printables for preschoolers