Get ready for your letter of the week unit with all these fun, clever, and unique letter us crafts for kids.
FREE Letter U Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
- FUN Alphabet Snack Mats (use with fruit loops, skittles, M&M, etc.)
Letter U Crafts
- Printable U is for umbrella Letter Craft – free template to print, color, cut, and paste / tape.
- U is for Underwater from Crystal and Comp is a fun-to-make craft
- This U is for Utensils craft is such a clever letter u craft
- U is for Underground from Teaching Mama is filled with creepy crawly bugs perfect for spring
- Kids will love this silly u is for unicycle craft
- U is for Unicorn is bright and colorful craft from Glued to my Crafts that uses pipe cleaners!
- This clever idea of making a U for Under the Christmas Tree from I Heart Crafty Things is so fun!
- U is for U Toss is such a clever craftivitiy from Confidence Meets Parenting
- Get musical with this U is for Ukulele letter craft from Teach Beside Me
- U is for Umbrella Bird is a very unique idea
- Get patriotic with this U is for United States letter craft
- U is for up is a simple cut and paste craft using arrows from the domestic notebook
- Printable u is for up Lowercase Letter Craft – NO PREP! Just print free printable, color, cut and paste these cute alphabet crafts.
Crafts for Letter U Theme
- Muffin Tin Liner Umbrella Craft for Kids
- Practice letter matching with this clever, FREE Spring Letter Matching Umbrellas
- Unicorn Horn Craft
- Fun-to-make Paper Plate Umbrella craft
- Umbrella hand art project
- Kids will have fun practicing color matching with fruit loops color matching umbrellas
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!