Get ready for your final letter of the week unit with these fun, clever, and unique letter z crafts for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
FREE Letter Z Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Simple Preschool Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Letter B Mini Book
- Alphabet Letter Builder
- Adorable A to Z Letter Find Worksheets (free)
- Letter Worksheets Using Bingo Markers
- Alphabet Crowns
- Letter of the Day Printable Bracelets
- Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
- FUN Alphabet Snack Mats (use with fruit loops, skittles, M&M, etc.)
Letter Z Crafts
Looking for tons of super cute z preschool crafts? We’ve scoured the web to find the best letter z crafts for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners. These are perfect for learning letters, letter recognition, and a letter of the week unit.
- Printable Z is for zoo Letter Craft – free template to print, color, cut, and paste / tape.
- This adorable Z is for zipper letter craft from ABCs to Acts is perfect for your letter z unit
- Z is for zig zag is a fun, simple project for letter z
- This is such a clever idea for letter Z. Z is for zzzzs from Totally Tots
- Z is for Zucchini from All About Learning Press
- Z is for Zebra splatter art project
- Printable z us for zebra Lowercase Letter Craft – NO PREP! Just print free printable, color, cut and paste these cute alphabet crafts.
Crafts for Letter Z Theme
- Super cute paper bag zebra craft
- Fun-to-make Heart Zebra craft perfect for Valentines day or any day!
- Zebra Finger Puppet is not only fun to to make, but fun to play with too
- This adorable zebra footprint craft
- Z is for zinnia flower craft for letter z is super cute
- This clever paper plate zebra craft is fun for kids
Plus, don’t miss all our FREE printable letter crafts for preschoolers. There is a super cute, NO PREP craft for each letter from A to Z. Just print the one page sheet – then color, cut, and paste together your craft. No extra materials necessary!