Let’s celebrate fall and Thanksgiving with these 50 easy Turkey Crafts for Preschoolers! Preschool, pre k, toddler, and kindergarten age children will love every one of these fun turkey crafts for kids. They’ll have so much fun making cute Turkeys they won’t notice all the educational learning they are doing!
Turkey Crafts for Preschoolers
These list of turkey themed ideas includes all kinds of crafts that work on fine motor skills, language skills, social emotional learning, colour recognition, number skills and more.
These easy turkey crafts include lots of paper crafts, painting and process art activities, natural materials crafts, and lots of hands-on learning. They are also a great way to learn about the fall season and the Thanksgiving Holiday and are perfect for a themed learning unit. Keep your pre-k kids busy creating adorable turkeys all season, and fill your home or classroom with gorgeous fall and thanksgiving decorations.
Fun Turkey Crafts
- Turkey Cupholder Craft
This easy turkey craft would make a lovely decoration for your Thanksgiving table.
- Torn Paper Turkey Craft
Give those fine motor skills a work out tearing paper to make this cute turkey.
- Simple Turkey Craft
A row of these adorable little turkeys would look great as a seasonal decoratio.
- Feathered Paper Plate Turkey Craft
I love this turkey’s big bright feathery tail!
- Packing Peanut Turkey Craft
Using a squash from the garden and recycled packing peanuts, this is a great harvest season craft
- Pumpkin Seed Turkey Craft
It’s easy to dye pumpkin seeds to make this turkey craft.
- Pasta Turkey Craft
Combine sensory play with creativity with this super fun craft idea.
- Counting Turkey Feathers
The kids will have fun helping to make these little turkey pins and then using them to work on counting skills.
- Paper bag turkey craft
This turkey is super cute and perfect for little hands to make.
- Turkey Shape Craft.
Preschoolers will work on shape recognition with this fun turkey craft.
- Awesome Elbow Macaroni Turkey Art.
This craft includes the a clever idea to use dyed pasta to make turkey feathers.
- Leaf Turkey Craft.
This cute little turkey would make a great fall craft.
- Turkey finger puppet.
What turkey songs or stories you could use with this cute finger puppet?
- Paper Plate Turkey Craft For Kids
Follow the simple steps to make this cute turkey paper plate craft.
- Egg Carton Turkey Craft.
You could make a whole barn yard full of these bright little turkeys.
- Easy 3D Styrofoam & Paper Turkey Craft
The kids will love making and remaking this fun 3D turkey prject.
- Colorful Watercolor Turkey Craft for Kids to Make.
These easy watercolor techniques make beautiful turkey feathers.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Craft with Buttons.
Make this turkey’s tail feathers out of colorful buttons!
- Turkey Pinecone Craft
Collect natural materials to make this fun thanksgiving craft.
- How to make an Adorable Turkey
The kids will making this puppet where their fingers become the turkey’s legs!
- Fun to Make Washi Tape Turkeys
These turkeys have such fun, colorful tails!
- Pool Noodle Turkey Craft.
Transform a dollar store pool noodle into cute turkeys!
- Wood Scrap Turkey Craft
Spread a little turkey cheer with this gorgeous wood craft.
- Curling Ribbon Turkey Puppets
Here’s another cute turkey puppet craft, with a clever idea for the tail.
- Turkey Craft from Cardboard.
This simple cardboard turkey is just so beautiful!
- Paper Strip Turkey Craft
This is a cute and fun turkey craft to try with your kids.
- Fork Painted Turkey Craft For Kids
Try this easy art project and make a cute turkey.
- Bubble Wrap Printed Turkey Craft for Kids
Preschoolers will love doing some bubble wrap painting to make this turkey craft.
- Easy Spin Art Turkey Craft
Kids love spin art, and this cool art technique makes gorgeous turkey tails too!
Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts
- Thankful Turkey Hand Art
This lovely craft is a great way to help kids express what they are grateful for.
- Marble Painted Thanksgiving Turkey Craft
This is such a fun way to make feathers for a turkey’s tail.
- Cardboard Thankful Turkey Craft
This adorable cardboard thankful turkey craft is fun way to teach preschoolers about gratefulness.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Craft For Kids
This simple turkey craft would make a great puppet.
- Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids- Lantern Turkeys
These Thanksgiving turkey lanterns would look great in a row on a mantle at home or as a centerpiece at a school celebration.
- Easy Thanksgiving Craft – Puffy Paint Turkeys
The kids will have lots of fun mixing up the puffy paints as well as using them to make this turkey.
- Turkey Suncatcher Thanksgiving Craft for Kids
Fill your windows with these lovely turkey suncatchers.
- Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids – A Thankful Turkey Book
Teach your preschooler about gratitude as you make this lovely keepsake turkey book.
- Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids: Coffee filter turkey craft.
I love the way the colors blend in this turkey’s gorgeous tail.
- Pinecone Painting Thanksgiving Turkey Craft.
Here’s another super fun painting technique combined with a cute turkey craft that is perfect for preschoolers.
- Thankful Turkey – Daily Thanksgiving Activity.
You add to this cute turkey craft each day with something new that you are thankful for.
- Yarn wrapped turkey Thanksgiving Craft
There is lots of fine motor skill practice as part of this turkey craft.
- Thanksgiving Kids Craft: Gratitude Turkeys
This craft is a lovely family tradition that you’ll want to add to your Thanksgiving activities list.
Turkey Craft Printables
- Turkey Color Matching Game
Practice matching colors while making a colorful turkey with this fun printable.
- FREE Thanksgiving Hats for Kids
Print and make the super cute turkey hat that is part of this Thanksgiving printable pack.
- Turkey Coloring Pages
Help kids learn to identifying colors with these super cute, FREE Turkey Coloring Pages
- FREE Thanksgiving Alphabet Turkeys
This is the perfect craft and literacy activity for preschoolers during November!
- Thanksgiving Turkey Coloring Page Printable.
There is a coloring page as well as an ‘I am grateful’ coloring and writing page in this printable pack.
- Turkey Coloring Pages for Kids
These printable coloring pages would be great for keeping the kids busy while you cook Thanksgiving dinner.
- Textured Paint Turkey Pre-writing Activity.
Use the fee printable turkey template and some sensory paints to work pre-writing and fine motor skills.
- How to Make Turkey Tracks Turkey Art with Kids
The free printable adds some literacy learning to this super fun activity.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Craft with Free Template.
There are so many ways to use this free printable template to make gorgeous turkeys.
There are enough easy turkey crafts on this list to keep your preschoolers happily crafting and creating for hours.
Looking for more fun and free thanksgiving printables for preschoolers? Check these out!
- Thanksgiving Color by Letter
- Free Thanksgiving Theme
- Thanksgiving Alphabet
- Life Cycle of a Turkey Printable Worksheets
- First Thanksgiving Reader – Thanksgiving First Grade Printable
- Candy Corn Printable – Count and Trace the Turkeys
- Hands-on Turkey Math Count to 10
- Turkey Spin – Thanksgiving Shapes Printables
- 30+ November Crafts for Kids
- Lots of fun November Activities for Kids
- Fun pilgrims for kids history lesson
- Edible Turkey Craft
- Thanksgiving Hat Printable
- Turkey Craft with cup and feathers
- Paper Plate Turkey Craft
- Turkey Colour matching
- Cute Turkey Craft with cup and feathers
- Super cute Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Thanksgiving pre-Writing Worksheets
- Turkey Crafts with Pumpkin Seeds
- Printable Turkey Colors Printable Sorting Activity
- Thanksgiving Playdough Cards
- Turkey Packing Peanut crafts
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Skits
- Thanksgiving BINGO
- Easy Paper Turkey Craft
- FREE Thanksgiving Pictionary for Families