Make a beautiful spring tulip craft while recycling an old egg cartoon in this fun flower craft for kids. This tulip craft for kids is fun for all ages from preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and up. This is such a fun tulip craft idea to make a pretty bouquet of tulips for a mother’s day craft or simply a flower craft for a spring craft for kids or flower theme.
This tulip craft is so pretty, you won’t believe how EASY this flower craft is to make! This tulip craft for kids is such a fun way to celebrate the arrival of spring with preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students. Whether you just make a few flower crafts for kids or a whole bouquet of this tulip craft ideas, you will love the pretty decoration! Teachers, parents, and homeschoolers will love this fun flower craft idea to strengthen hand muscles and create a stunning spring craft for kids!
Tulip crafts for preschoolers
All you need to make this pretty spring flower craft are a few simple materials you probably already have on hand:
- egg carton
- paint – any color, we used purple
- gree pipe cleaners
Start by cutting apart the individual compartments of an egg carton. Now paint the insdie and outside sections in whatever color you want your tulips to be. Choose a bold red, cheery yellow, elegant purple, pretty pink, or whatever other color you like. Allow it to dry completely.
Flower craft ideas
Attach the egg carton to a sheet of white cardstock.
Flower craft for kids
Glue a button on the inside of the painted egg carton to make a pretty flower.
Tulip flower craft
Now poke a green pipe cleaner through the bottom of the egg carton and fold down to keep in place. Use a partial pipe cleaner to twist leaves if you like.
Tulip craft ideas
If you are making a bouquet, gather the stems in the middle with a pretty yellow bow or ribbon. I think 9 tulips makes a great bouquet.
- Stunning Lacing Flower Craft
- Happy Egg Carton Flowers Craft for Kids
- Pasta in clay Flower Crafts
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Pretty Cherry Blossom Craft for Spring
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- Pretty red poppy craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Purple Hollyhock Tissue Paper Flowers Craft
- Van Gogh Sunflower Craft for Preschoolers
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Zinnia Fingerprint Flower Craft
- Hyacinth Flower Craft
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Grow Your own Crystal Flower Science
- White Dandelion Craft for Preschoolers
- 10+ Pasta Flower Crafts for Kids
- Beautiful Painted Flower Craft Preschool
- Delphinium Egg Carton Flowers Craft for Kids
Flower Science Experiments
- Beautiful Chromatography for Kids Flower Project
- Simple Blooming Flowers Capillary Action Experiment
- Grow Crystals Flower Experiment
- Easy BEE Pollination Experimnt for kids using Jello
- Simple Acid Rain Pollution Experiment for Kids
- Seeds and Plants Unit filled with hands-on Plant Activities for Kindergarten
- EASY Color Changing Flowers experiment for kids
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Flower Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Worksheet
- FREE Printable Flower Scavenger Hunt
- Sunflower Printable ABC Puzzles
- Flower Beginning Sounds Activity
- Flower Kindergarten Sight Words Maze Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name Worksheet for Kindergarten
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Digraph Activity Build-a-Flower
- Planting Carrot cvc activities for kindergarten
- Flower Sight Word Maze Worksheets to practice reading fluency
- Seeds Free Addition Games – fun math activity for kindergarten age kids
- Letter Find Flower Worksheets
- Flower Worksheets for Preschoolers to practice a variety of skills