As children head to the first day of school, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students will love this super cute and free printable Back to School Counting activity. These back to school puzzles have children practice counting erasers and math them to the pencil shaped number. This is such a fun math activity for preschoolers!
Back to School Counting
As kids get ready for back to school, many are excited to buy their school supplies, meet their teacher, and see the impressive yellow school bus begin making rounds in their neighborhoods. I like to use this excitement to introduce some educational activities to make learning fun for preschoolers and kindergartners. These super cute Back to School Counting activity for kids helps children practice counting to 10 with a fun school supply themed activity. Use these back tot school puzzles to help children practice counting in math.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this free math activity that is low prep.
Back to School Puzzles
Play and Learn Puzzles
These back to school pencil and eraser counting puzzles are a fun way for preschoolers and kindergartners to practice counting to 10.
Simply print the pages in color on cardstock or laminate for durability.
Counting Puzzles for Preschoolers
Cut the math puzzles for kindergarten apart – there are three puzzles per page. Then cut along the solid line to cut each puzzle into two pieces.
These count to 10 puzzles are perfect for first day of school with young learners.
Students will count the eraser in a section and then find the pencil number with that corresponding number.
HINT: You can make these puzzles self-checking by writing the correct number on the back of the eraser puzzle pieces.
Back to School Activities
Kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with this hands-on back to school activity.
Back to School Printables
- FREE First day of Preschool sign, cute First day of School printable, First Day of School Notes, or All About Me Worksheet Preschool
- Grab these Back to School Coloring Pages, yellow slime, and try these first day of school science experiments, free all about me worksheet preschool
- Back to School BINGO or this School themed I Spy Workshetes pdf FREE
- Cute First day for preschool craft (free printable hat templates) or lots of back to school crafts
- School bus Alphabet Matching, alphabet race game, Pencil matching abc games,
- Tracing lines worksheets for 3 year olds pdf download and Color by Code Back to School Worksheets and all about me book preschool
- School Supplies Tracing worksheets, Crayon free printable name recognition activities, printable measurement activities for preschoolers, or our Back to School Activities for Preschoolers
- Pencil Number Matching Printable, no-prep Back to School Color by Number pages, count and clip back to school math activities for preschoolers, fun counting puzzles for preschoolers, counting mats bus activities for preschoolers, and preschool numbers worksheets 1-10
Back to School Puzzles
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!