As children head to the first day of school, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students will love this super cute and free printable Back to School Counting activity. These back to school puzzles have children practice counting erasers and math them to the pencil shaped number. This is such a fun math activity for preschoolers!
Back to School Counting
As kids get ready for back to school, many are excited to buy their school supplies, meet their teacher, and see the impressive yellow school bus begin making rounds in their neighborhoods. I like to use this excitement to introduce some educational activities to make learning fun for preschoolers and kindergartners. These super cute Back to School Counting activity for kids helps children practice counting to 10 with a fun school supply themed activity. Use these back tot school puzzles to help children practice counting in math.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this free math activity that is low prep.
Back to School Puzzles
Play and Learn Puzzles
These back to school pencil and eraser counting puzzles are a fun way for preschoolers and kindergartners to practice counting to 10.
Simply print the pages in color on cardstock or laminate for durability.
Counting Puzzles for Preschoolers
Cut the math puzzles for kindergarten apart – there are three puzzles per page. Then cut along the solid line to cut each puzzle into two pieces.
These count to 10 puzzles are perfect for first day of school with young learners.
Students will count the eraser in a section and then find the pencil number with that corresponding number.
HINT: You can make these puzzles self-checking by writing the correct number on the back of the eraser puzzle pieces.
Back to School Activities
Kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with this hands-on back to school activity.
Back to School Printables
Looking for some other fun and FREE printable activities for the first day of school? You will love these free printable resources and ideas:
- Celebrate the first day of school by making one of these free Back to School Hats
- Count to 20 Clip Cards
- Back to School Counting Puzzles
- Printable Back to School ABC Games
- Back to School 1-10 Number Worksheets
- Back to School Color by Number
- Free School Supplies Tracing Worksheet
- I Spy Back to School Printable
- Free Back to School Worksheets Preschool
- Back to School Theme for Preschoolers
- Apple Worksheet Preschool
- School Bus Beginning Sounds Activity
- Free Back to School Coloring Pages
- Free printable first day of school signs
- School Supplies Tracing Lines Free Printables
- Super Cute and Easy Pencil Craft
- Free Back to School Worksheets – Crack the Code
- School Supplies Free sudoku printables
- Back to School Printables Bundle
Count to 10
Looking for more fun math activities for preschoolers to practice counting to 10? Here are lots of fun, FREE math activities
- Count to 10 Watermelon Math Activities
- Animal Cookie Preschool Counting Activity
- Sandcastle Preschool Counting Activity with playdough and free printable
- Count to 10 Ice Cream Counting Printable
- Vegetable Clip Cards for practicing counting and learning number words
- Counting Zoo Animals Printable Reader
- Pumpkin Candy Count and Trace
- Printable Counting Bugs Coloring Book
Download Back to School Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!