Help kids celebrate the first day of preschool with these super cute, free printable First Day of Preschool Signs!
Alphabet Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Free Printable Letter Crafts for uppercase letters
- Super Cute free Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Playdough Upper Case Animal Alphabet Mats
- Fun-to-complete Free Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Snack mats – learn, snack, and improve fine motor skills all at the same time!
- Free Preschool Handwriting Worksheets
First Day of Preschool Signs
My First Day of Preschool Sign
These super cute, 1st day of preschool sign is available for FREE in various colors! Simply print in color and fill in your child’s favorites to remember this special back to school time!
1st Day of Preschool Sign
HINT: You can laminate one of the pages (or stick in a page protector) and then fill out with a dry erase marker to take pictures of the sign with each preschooler, wipe clear, and fill out again for your next prek student!
First Day of Prek Sign
Each My First Day of Preschool Sign includes space for kids to fill in:
- When I grow up I want to be a ….
- I am _ years old
- My favorite Food
- Favorite Color
- My Favorite Book
- Teacher’s Name
- Favorite Animal
- Hobbies / my favorite things to do is…
Looking for more 1st Day of Preschool printables? You will love these Free First Day of School Worksheets for super cute themed math and literacy practice. Or grab one of these adorable, FREE First Day of Preschool Hats – there are 6 styles to choose from! Finally, make learning fun with these Free Back to School I Spy games perfect for working on counting and visual discrimination!
Download All About Me Preschool
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!