If you are practicing counting to 12, you will love this free printable goldfish activity! This goldfish counting activity is a fun, hands on way for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students to count to 10. Download pdf file with goldfish counting worksheet and grab a handful of fish crackers and you are ready for a math activity for preschoolers your kids will love!
Somehow, snacks make everything more fun! This clever, free printable Goldfish Counting Activity uses goldfish crackers to practice counting with toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners. Simply roll the dice and add goldfish cookies to your goldfish counting worksheet to work on number recognition. This Preschool Math with Fish Crackers is sure to make learning exciting for kids.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this no prep math activity with food! Use this as extra practice, summer learning, math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum!
Goldfish counting worksheet
Goldfish counting activity
This activity is NO PREP! Just print the preschool math worksheet, grab a dice, and a handful of goldfish crackers and you are ready for this Preschool Math with Fish Crackers There are two options to choose from:
- Count to 6 using one dice (available in color or black and white)
- Count to 12 using two dice (available in color or black and white)
Goldfish activities for preschoolers
For this goldfish math, simply give each participant their own goldfish counting printable (color or black and white to save on printer ink costs) and a handful of goldfish crackers. Take turns rolling one dice and counting the dots. Then place a fish cracker on top of a fish with the same number on the counting goldfish worksheet. Continue playing until all the fish in the bowl are covered.
Fish counting activity preschool
One option is you can use this math activities for preschoolers in black and white. This will help save money in printing costs. Then you can use it with goldfish crackers like above, or if your child has food allergies, you can just color in the fish instead of putting the snack fish on top.
Free goldfish games
This is such a goldfish counting games for kids using a hands on manipulative! This second version takes it a step further by having preschoolers roll two dice, counting dots up to 12, and then covering the correctly numbered goldfish.
HINT: If you laminate your math printable it is a great reusable snack mat for home preschool or math centers.
Looking for more fun, free goldfish games? Try these:
- Dump truck counting mat
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheet
- Animal Counting Activities with animal cookies
- Fingerprint Counting Printables
- Cheeseburger Preschool Counting Activity with stickers
- Fruit Loops Practice Counting Cards
- 5 Little Monkeys Printable
- Sandcastle Playdough Number Mats
- Flower Counting Activity
- Barnyard Counting Clip Card (Counting 1-10)
- Pumpkin Math Kindergarten Addition Practice
- Bugs Counting to 30 Activities
- Fingerprint Activity Sheet
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Firefly Printable Math Game
- Free Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Number Mats (use with playdough, lego, stickers, etc.)
- Free Printable Number Puzzles
- Number Train Printable Math Activity for counting 1-20
- Plant a Number Line to 10
Counting activities for preschool
If you want more fun number activities for kids to practice counting while having fun, you will love these free counting activities for pre-k:
- Free Animal Cookies Count to 10 cards
- practice counting using a ten frame with this fruit loops activity
- Count to 20 are these Free Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough Mats.
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with Stickers
- Birthday Cake Counting Playdough mats
- Bandaid Number Match
- Counting Train Using Post-It Notes
- Fish Cracker Counting Cards
- Popsicle Stick Number Puzzles
Download Goldfish Math Activities for Preschoolers
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!