Kids will have fun matching upper and lowercase letters with this fun, hands-on FREE Back to School ABC Game for preschool and kindergarten age kids.
Looking for more fun, free alphabet printables? You will love these engaging abc printable activities:
- Construction Phonics Game
- Tools Upper and Lowercase Letter Matching
- Popsicle Stick Alphabet Printable
- Watermelon Alphabet Mats
- Uppercase Tracing Letters with Animals from A to Z
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Printable
- Letter Recognition Worksheets
This is such a super cute, FREE alphabet printable perfect for the first day of school! Simply print in color on cardstock or laminate for durability.
Now cut out the uppercase alphabet pencils and lowercase erasers. You are ready for this fun, hands on back to school abc activity for preschool and kindergarten age kids
Upper and Lowercase Letters
Kids will have fun practicing matching upper and lowercase letters with this fun first day of school activity for preschoolers and kindergartners. You can start with just a few letters at a time if you like.
- put the pencils in alphabetical order from a to z
- use the pencils to spell out your child’s name.
Back to School Printables
Don’t miss these free alphabet printables for making learning your ABCs fun and engaging! We also have lots of free preschool math, preschool crafts, books for preschoolers, and playdough mats. Plus we have lots of clever ideas in our preschool themes with a full weeks worth of educational activities.
Download First Day of School Letter Matching
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!