Help young children work on visual discriination with these Big and Small Worksheets. These handy, NO PREP, big or small worksheets are great for strengthening math and fine motor skills for young children while helping them learn about different sizes. Use these Big Small Worksheets with toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders. Simply print pdf file with small, smaller, smallest worksheets and you are ready to practice with free math worksheets!
Big and Small Worksheets
Grab these super handy big and small worksheets to help kids practice visual discrimination by sizes! These big and small worksheets for preschool are a great way for kids to sneak in some NO PREP math worksheets! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these big or small printables for helping young children work on math skills, and fine motor practice. These big, bigger, biggest worksheets are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade students. Use these in math centers, as extra practice, as you school at home, summer learning or alongside books which talk about different sizes and size sequencing.
Big or Small Worksheets
Big Small Worksheets
This pack consists of 16 pages of activities with two pages allocated to each activity. The activities in this pack are:
- Color the big objects one colour and the small objects a different color. This activity comes in a transport theme and an ocean theme.
- Color the big objects one color, the medium objects a different color and the small objects a third color. This activity comes with a farm animals and a fall theme.
- Cut and paste the objects into the correct column – big or small. This comes in an animal theme.
- small, smaller, smallest worksheets – Size sequencing by cutting and paste in order from biggest to smallest. This comes in a science theme.
Big and small worksheets for Preschool
- Size sequencing – cut and paste in order from smallest to biggest. This comes in a space theme.
- Color the biggest object in each row. This comes in an animal theme.
- Color the smallest object in each row. This comes in a library theme.
Big, Bigger, Biggest worksheets
- Draw a line to match the objects to the correct big or small shield. This comes in a knight and a spring theme.
- Draw small shapes of the big shapes. This comes in a 2d shape theme.
- Draw big objects of the small objects. This comes in a food theme and a pirate theme.
Big and small worksheets for kindergarten
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, or planning a summer camp – you will love these no-prep big or small worksheets for kids of all ages to practice math while having fun!
Size worksheets for preschool
Preschool Math Activities
You may also enjoy these other great activities:
- Practice forming shapes with these FUN Road Shape Mats
- Addition Clouds Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Pirate Number Tracing Worksheets PDF
- Sandcastle Count & Trace Summer Theme Preschool
- Ice Cream Math Preschool Task Cards
- Fun, free printable Goldfish Counting Activity
- Hopping Numbers, Pirate Printables, Vegetable Cards
- Preschool Zoo Printables to play and learn with animal COOKIES
- Counting Activity for your Watermelon Theme
- Farm Animals Worksheets Trace the Numbers
- Super clever Spider Counting Activity
- Free Printable Dump Truck Counting Mat
Preschool Math Worksheets
- Zoo Animals Color by Number WOrksheets
- Number COloring Pages
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- Days of the Week Worksheets
- Monster Big and Small Sorting Activities
- Big and Small Worksheets
- Play and Learn with this Free Shape BINGO Printable
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Turtle Size Sequencing Cards, Bugs and Insects Size Sequencing Cards
- Sunflower Garden Size Sequencing Cards
- Counting Book Insect Printables for Preschoolers
- Super cute and FREE Fingerprint Counting Printables
- Free Printable Traceable Calendars (updated annually)
- Super Cute Playdough Number Mats
- Handy and super cute, Free Pattern Worksheets
Small, smaller, smallest worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!