This outrageously fun counting activity for preschoolers uses playdough and these FREE Spider Playdough Mats to practice counting to 10.
Start out by printing the pages in color. Cut the page i half to make two spider counting mats.
Make spiders out of playdough, google eyes, and pipe cleaners.
If you prefer this activity can be done with plastic spiders too.
Spider Activities for Preschool
Have preschool, kindergarten, and first grade students use the playdough spiders to put the number represented on the spider web. There are spider playdough mats to help kids count to 10.
HINT: There is also a spider web without a number indicated. You can change the number as many times as you like to count even higher or save on ink.
Spider Playdough Mats
This printable spider game for preschoolers is a fun math activity perfect for Halloween and fall.
Spider Activities for Kids
- Shape Spider Mats are a fun way for kids to practice sorting objects by shape
- S is for Spider Handart and letter tracing
- Spooky Spider Counting Game
- Free Spider Shape Worksheets
- Spider Life Cycle Worksheets
- Fun, hands on Spider Unit for Kids
- EPIC Spider Slime Recipe
Thanksgiving Activities for Kids
These free Play dough mats are a perfect Thanksgiving activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners.
- Thanksgiving Playdough Cards
- Pumpkin Shape Matching for Preschoolers
- Edible Candy Corn Playdough
- Free Thanksgiving BINGO
- Thanksgiving Color by Number
- Pumpkin traceable Letters
- Thanksgiving Reader for Kids
- Turkey Thanksgiving Word Family Activity
- Pumpkin Candy Count & Trace
Download Spider Counting Mats
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!