Kids will have fun practicing tracing numbers and counting with these FREE Number Tracing Sandcastles perfect for preschool and kindergarten summer learning.
Number Tracing Sandcastles
This super clever, free printable Number Tracing Sandcastles is a fun summer themed math activity for preschoolers and kindergartners is a great way to help kids practice counting to 10 and writing numbers 1-10.
Summer Activities for Preschoolers
Sneak in some summer learning with this summer activity for preschoolers! Simply print the free printable math activity below. There are two choices:
- Large Sandcastles – half sheet sandcastles
- Medium Sandcastles – 4 sandcastles to a page
Summer Math for Preschoolers
Next, laminate the Math Sandcastles so make the activity not just durable, but reusable. Then, if you like, cut out the sandcastles. This part is optional, but I think they looks so much better and are more engaging to kids this way!
Finally, have your student trace numbers 1-10 in this super cute, fun summer math for preschoolers.
Summer Math Activities for Preschoolers
Each sandcastle has the number, number word, seashells to count, and several lines of each number to trace.
Young learners will have fun counting seashells in this summer math activity for preschoolers and kindergartners.
FREE Summer Printables for Preschoolers
Celebrate summer with these adorable, FREE printable Summer Hat Crafts
Or enjoy these NO PREP Free Summer Number Worksheets for Preschoolers that teach counting, writing numbers, missing numbers, number order, and more with a fun summer twist.
Looking for more fun math activities for preschoolers? Check out these fun ideas!
- Shape Scavenger Hunt using our shape flaschards to look for shapes with this fun shape game
- Cute Sandcastle tracing numbers 1-10 – practice counting and tracing numbers-1-20 with this super cute summer themed math activity
- Count to 10 Spider Counting Playdough Maths – kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with these super cute playdough mats
- Do a dot printables numbers using bingo dauber markers are a fun way for kids to practice counting
- Dinosaur Roll & Cover number recognition games
- Super cute and CLEVER Fingerprint Counting Printables
- FUN Pirate Number Sense Activities
- Strawberry preschool counting activities – this art and math activity is perfect for summer learning
- Watermelon Counting Playdough Mats – kids will have fun using playdough to practice counting
- Goldfish counting printable – this clever activity allows kids to use goldfish to practice counting and one to one correspondence
- Lego Numbers Counting Activity for Preschoolers use duplo blocks to practice counting and include a space for tracing numbers 1-10
- Silly Worm counting activity for preschoolers with stickers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets – these math worksheets allow kids to work on number recognition while revealing hidden pictures
- Printable Donut Counting Activity for Preschoolers and Kindergartners
- Number Mazes – fun Number Activity for Preschoolers learning numbers 1-5
Download Math Sandcastles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!