Kids will have fun practicing tracing numbers 1-12 and counting to ten with beach printables, sandcastle numbe tracing. These summer worksheets preschool are shaped like sandcastles with seashells to count and numbers to trace. Laminate and use with dry erase marker to practice tracing numbers again and again. This summer activity for preschoolers is such a fun learning activity for pre-k, toddler, and kindergarten age studens. Simply print pdf file with sandcastle printables and the you are ready to play and learn.
Number Tracing Sandcastles
This super clever preschool summer activity allows children to practice counting and tracing numbers with sandcastle printable. THese beach worksheets can be laminated to practice over and over again. On the summer worksheets for preschoolers, you will count the featured number on each sandcastle, trace the numerlas, and see the number word. This summer math is such a FUN way to keep kids engaged and keeping their skills fresh during the summertime months. Use this beach printable in your summer theme, beach theme, or sandcastle theme. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love adding these engaging beach activities for kids to your learning at home, summer camps, summer programs, and more!
Summer Activities for Preschoolers
Sneak in some summer learning with this summer activity for preschoolers! Simply print the free printable math activity below. There are two choices:
- Large Sandcastles – half sheet sandcastles
- Medium Sandcastles – 4 sandcastles to a page
Summer Math for Preschoolers
Next, laminate the Math Sandcastles so make the activity not just durable, but reusable. Then, if you like, cut out the sandcastles. This part is optional, but I think they looks so much better and are more engaging to kids this way!
Finally, have your student trace numbers 1-10 in this super cute, fun summer math for preschoolers.
Summer Math Activities for Preschoolers
Each sandcastle has the number, number word, seashells to count, and several lines of each number to trace.
Young learners will have fun counting seashells in this summer math activity for preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Disolving Seashell Activities – a Summer Science Experiment
- Free Beach Worksheets for Preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1
- FREE Ocean Coloring Pages
- Super Simple Sand Slime
- Fun to play with Ocean Slime
- Huge Ocean Unit (250+ pages)
- Ocean Color by Number Worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheets with ocean themed pages
- Under the Sea Lego Challenge Printables
- more ocean activities for kids
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Fun Sandcastle Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Sandcastle Colour Matching Activities
- Sandcastle Letter tracing Activity
- Summer Sandcastle Count and Trace Numbers 1-10 Printable Activity
- Sandcastle Number Playdough Mats to count and trace
- Summer STEAM – Sandcastle engineering with tp rolls
- Ice Cream Sandcastle Summer Snack Idea
- Sand Bucket & Shovel Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Sand Volcano – EASY Summer Science Experiment for Kids
- Beach Summer Experiment with a Density Tower
Celebrate summer with these adorable, FREE printable Summer Hat Crafts
Or enjoy these NO PREP Free Summer Number Worksheets for Preschoolers that teach counting, writing numbers, missing numbers, number order, and more with a fun summer twist.
Looking for more fun math activities for preschoolers? Check out these fun ideas!
- Shape Scavenger Hunt using our shape flaschards to look for shapes with this fun shape game
- Cute Sandcastle tracing numbers 1-10 – practice counting and tracing numbers-1-20 with this super cute summer themed math activity
- Count to 10 Spider Counting Playdough Maths – kids will have fun practicing counting to 10 with these super cute playdough mats
- Do a dot printables numbers using bingo dauber markers are a fun way for kids to practice counting
- Dinosaur Roll & Cover number recognition games
- Super cute and CLEVER Fingerprint Counting Printables
- FUN Pirate Number Sense Activities
- Strawberry preschool counting activities – this art and math activity is perfect for summer learning
- Watermelon Counting Playdough Mats – kids will have fun using playdough to practice counting
- Goldfish counting printable – this clever activity allows kids to use goldfish to practice counting and one to one correspondence
- Lego Numbers Counting Activity for Preschoolers use duplo blocks to practice counting and include a space for tracing numbers 1-10
- Silly Worm counting activity for preschoolers with stickers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets – these math worksheets allow kids to work on number recognition while revealing hidden pictures
- Printable Donut Counting Activity for Preschoolers and Kindergartners
- Number Mazes – fun Number Activity for Preschoolers learning numbers 1-5
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!