Ahoy matey! Let’s sail with the pirates in the caribean with this fun pirate counting activity for kids. Help toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age practice counting to 10 with this cute pirate themed activity. This pirate activity is sure to make preschool math fun for kids!
Pirate Count and Clip Cards
All you need for this simple counting activity for preschoolers is the free pirate printables, clothespins, and your kiddo. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love this fun, hands-on math activity for preschool.
Print the clip cards in color on cardstock or laminate for durability. Use scissors to carefully cut apart into 4 clip cards per page.
Now have students count the pirate ships in the water and use a clothespin or counter to mark the numberal representing how many ships there are.
- I Spy Pirate Game with free printable worksheets
- Free Pirate Printables – worksheets for early elementary age kids to work on math and litearcy skills
- Gingerbread Pirates Actvities
- Free printable Pirate Color by Number Printable
- Simple Pirate Coloring Pages
- Cute Pirate Coloring Pages
- Free Pirate Worksheets for Preschool
- FUN Pirate Theme Preschool
- Cute Paper Plate Parrot Craft
- Pirate Handwriting Tracing Strips for working on pre-writing skills
- Simple Pirate Ship Craft
- Pirate Colors Book Printable
- Pirate Family Fun Night
- Free Jake and the Neverland Pirates Worksheets
These fun pirate activity ideas help young children work on early litearcy skills like letter sounds, writing their ABCs, reading simple cvc words, and reading sight words too.
- Free Pirate Games workign on Kindergarten sight words
- Pirate Letter Sound Games Printable Activity – includes both mathing letters and soritng by beginning sounds
- Super cute, FREE Printable ABC Pirate Worksheets
- Pirate Short a cvc words short a
- Pirate Parts of Speech Coloring Sheet
- Free Pirate BINGO Parts of Speech Game
Use these fun pirate themed worksheets and printable activities to help kids work on tracing numbers, couting, shapes, number sense, fractions, and more pirate math skills!
- Argh! Pirate Number Tracing Worksheets
- Free Pirate Shapes Themed Shape Reader
- Number Pirate Flashcards
- Make-a-Reader – Pirate Shapes Printable
- Pluder the Treasure in this Pirate Number Sense Games
- Count and Clip Pirate Counting
- Pirate Numbers 11-20 Worksheets pdf
- Hands-on Pirate Addition Color by Number
- Fun Pirate Reducing Fractions Game
- Pirate Place Value Games for making practicing place value fun
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836 and Whimsical Inklings
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!