EASY Tooth Craft for Preschoolers (free template)
Crafting is one of my favorite things to add to our unit studies. This week we are focusing on our teeth for Dental Health Month in February with these super cute and easy-to-make Tooth craft. This dental craft is made of cotton balls and a few extra dental printables to make this Mr. Toothy Cotton Ball Craft. My kids loved making it and your toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grader will too!
Learning about proper dental hygiene is very important for kids. Dental health starts as young as possible. Incorporating crafts makes it fun for kids but still encourages them to understand the importance. Add this fun teeth craft to your dental theme this Febraury to help kids get excited about learning about their amazing teeth, dental hygiene, and how to take care of their teeth. This is a fun teeth crafts for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students.
For this tooth craft, you’ll need a few simple materials you probably already have on hand!
- Our tooth & toothbrush template
- Cotton Balls
- Crayon (color of your choice)
- Googly Eyes
Preschool dental crafts
Start by printing off the template and cutting each part out: tooth and toothbrush. Once I cut out the toothbrush, I let my kids color it.
Next we spread glue over the tooth. Place the cotton balls on the glue. This is a great action for strengthening fine motor skills.
Toothbrush craft preschool
Once the cotton balls are attached, glue on the googly eyes.
Next, attach the toothbrush.
Teeth crafts for preschoolers
This is all we did. You could add other embellishments, like using pipe cleaners to make a crown or bowtie. You could also add glitter to the toothbrush.
This is a super simple craft, one that kids could do on their own and it doesn’t take very much time, so it is the perfect afternoon addition to your dental health unit study!
Dental Printables for Kids
If you are looking for more fun teeth themed activities for dental health month in February or any other time you want to sneak in some tooth fairy activities, check out these resources:
- Dental Health Letter Tracing
- Free printable Teeth Brushing Chart
- Tooth Fairy Letter and Notes Printables
- Teeth Tracing Numbers & Counting Mats
- D is for Dentist printable pack for learning the letter d
- FUN Dental Health Month Crafts for February
- Tooth Fairy Worksheets for Kids
- Dental Printables – My Teeth Reader (color, read, and learn)
- Monster Teeth Counting Playdough Mats – Dental Activity
- Dental Health Coloring Pages – taking care of your teeth and design your own tooth character
- Lots of fun ideas in this Dentist Preschool Theme
- Sliding Brushing Teeth Visual Sequence Dental Printables
- Playdough Flossing Activity – Dental Health Activities for Preschoolers
- Fun and easy to make Tooth Craft with free printable tooth and toothbrush template
Teeth Craft Template Printable
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to grab their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Thank you for sharing. It’s wonderful to find new ideas to teach children about healthy habits.
Thanks for sharing. Nice to have new ideas.