Help your preschooler learn about dentists using this Dentist Preschool Theme! Your kids will love these engaging dental activities, free dental printables, and cute dental crafts for kids. Use this dentist theme for preschoolers with toddler, pre-k, and kindergarten age children at school, daycare, or home!
Dentist preschool theme
Little kids are fascinated by dentists and the tooth fairy! I think because preschoolers are curious about their teeth, oral hygiene, and what happens to their lost teeth. They want to learn about the dentist, cavities, and molars! So whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love all these clever resources to make your own
Use these fun, free, and clever ideas to make your dentist lesson plan for preschool or toddlers and kindergartners.
Dentist theme for preschoolers
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love these fun engaging ideas to celebrate Dental Health Month in February. These make a great theme for a weeks worth of learning about your teeth and how to take care of them!
Dentist Crafts for Preschoolers
- Put together this fun tooth fairy craft from Nontoygifts
- Make a cute tooth craft for kids (source)
- Create a tooth fairy box for lost teeth from Red Ted Art
Preschool Dentist Math Activities
- Play a happy tooth, sad tooth sorting game from nontoygifts
- Keep a tooth brushing chart
- Or check out this tooth brushing chart from Wise Owl Factory
- Count using a dental themed counting mat
Preschool Dentist Literacy activities
- Trace letters with a dental themed letter tracing activity
- Alphabet activities for preschoolers to brush away from Growing Book by BOok
- Enjoy one of these 24 children’s books about dentists and teeth from Baby Saver
- Study spelling with a floss rule worksheets
- Read a dental health printables emergent reader together
- Learn about the letter D with teeth worksheets
Dentist Activities for Preschoolers
- Enjoy a fun tooth brushing activity for preschoolers from Messy Little Monsters
- Teach kids about tooth decay with a STEM project from The Tiptoe Fairy
- Learn about teeth with a brush and clean activity from A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Try some dental health month sensory play from Still Playing School
- Make toothpaste slime (source)
Dentist Printables for Preschoolers
- Printable for Open Wide Tooth School Inside from The Wise Owl Factory
- Bear’s Loose Tooth Preschool Pack from Homeschool Preschool
- Tooth Fairy Worksheets – to practice a variety of skills for toddler, preschool, kindergarten, and first grade students
- Tooth 3-Part Cards from Homeschooling my Kinetic Kids
- Tooth Fairy Fun from Teach me Mommy
Dental Books for Kids
Use one of these two options for using books in your dentist theme. Read a different book each day of the week, Monday through Friday. Or read your favorite book each of the week. Don’t worry about boring your kids as they love repetition so don’t worry about boring them!
Pick one or all of these 5 excellent books to read with your preschoolers.
Dental Printables for Kids
If you are looking for more fun teeth themed activities for dental health month in February or any other time you want to sneak in some tooth fairy activities, check out these resources:
- Dental Health Letter Tracing
- Tooth Fairy Letter and Notes Printables
- Free printable Teeth Brushing Chart
- Teeth Tracing Numbers & Counting Mats
- D is for Dentist printable pack for learning the letter d
- FUN Dental Health Month Crafts for February
- Tooth Fairy Worksheets for Kids
- Dental Printables – My Teeth Reader (color, read, and learn)
- Monster Teeth Counting Playdough Mats – Dental Activity
- Dental Health Coloring Pages – taking care of your teeth and design your own tooth character
- Lots of fun ideas in this Dentist Preschool Theme
- Sliding Brushing Teeth Visual Sequence Dental Printables
- Playdough Flossing Activity – Dental Health Activities for Preschoolers
- Fun and easy to make Tooth Craft with free printable tooth and toothbrush template
Preschool Theme Ideas
Looking for more preschool themes? You will love our ever growing themes complete with themed crafts, activities, math, literacy, and more ideas!
- Back to School Theme Preschool perfect for the first week of school
- Animal Theme for Preschoolers filled with fun Preschool Animal Activities
- Robot Preschool Theme with lots of Robot Activities for Preschoolers
- Colorful Rainbow Theme Preschool
- Get ready for a hoppin good time with this Frog Theme Preschool
- Easter Preschool Theme perfect for celebrating Easter in the spring
- Fun Pumpkin Theme Preschool for October
- Spring is here and it’s time to celebrate with a fun Picnic Theme Preschool
- Lots of fun Earth Day Activities for Preschoolers with this Earth Day Theme!
- Summer watermelon theme filled with watermelon activities for preschoolers
- Spring Theme perfect for pre-k and kindergarten age students
- Dinosaur Preschool Theme filled with HUGE fun for little learners
- Bug Theme filled with fun insect activities for preschoolers
- See all of our preschool themes!
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages helps build vocabulary and work on beginning sounds and phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Letter for Crafts – we have a printable letter craft for every letter of the alphabet A to Z
- Letter Recognition Worksheets – find and dab the upper and lowercase letters in these super cute ABC printables!
- Simple free alphabet worksheets to color and trace letters
- How cute are these letter find pumpkin worksheets for preschool
- Practice uppercase letter tracing with these super cute animal alphabet cards A-Z
- See all of our FREE ABC Printables here!
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Preschool Math is fun with one of our hands-on activities and free printables!
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Learn by topic with one of our fun, free preschool themes!
- See all of our preschool worksheets here including math, alphabet, printable crafts, playdough mats, and more!
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Pirate Color by Number Preschool is a fun way to work on letter recognition while strengthening hand muscles
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Tons of Bingo Dauber Printables to use with bingo marker, do a dot markers, or circle stickers
- Shaped Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Playdough Mats to work on shapes, numbers, colors, alphabet letters, and more!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- Super cute Transportation Playdough Mats are great for building hand muscles while having fun! Plus don’t miss all our free printable playdough mats for preschoolers
- Plus check out our huge list of recommended Books for Preschoolers by topic