Kids will love learning to count and write numbers from 1 through 10 with these free printable dental worksheets for preschoolers. Use these teeth counting worksheets to learn numbers 1-10 with toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarte age students. Children will use bingo daubers to complete the numberals in these do a dot printables, count & color te teeth, and trace the numerals as well. Simply download pdf file with number worksheets to make practicing numbebers fun in your February dental theme.
Dental Worksheets for Preschoolers
Practicing counting and learning numbers to 10 is one of the main concepts in preschool math. With dental health month coming up in February, these dental worksheets are a fun way for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners to get some fun counting with a fun dental theme. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these handy, free number worksheets for preschoolers to make learning fun at home, at a math center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your preschool math curriculum. Plus these prsechool worksheets use kid favorite dot markers making these a fun dot marker printables.
Do a Dot Printables
Teeth counting worksheet
Teaching children to count and write the numbers from one through to ten can be a fun activity with these mats. These super cute and exciting dental themed mats are a great way for children to learn to recognize and write the numbers from one to ten. To build a solid foundation for future learning, children will be able to build their math and fine motor skills with the use of these pre-made pages.
These NO PREP pre writing worksheets are perfect for busy moms and teachers! Easy to prepare, just download the free printable and print. It is all in black and white, saving on ink costs as well.
HINT: You can use these pages as is or cut out each mat – there are two mats per page.
Teeth worksheet preschool
To use, have your child count the number of teeth on the mat. Then, using a bingo marker, dab-a-dot marker or even a q-tip or their finger, children can dab paint into the dots on the large letter on the left hand side of the mat to create the number. After they have done this, and it is dry if needed, they can then trace over the numbers and even color in the teeth.
These fun counting and tracing mats could be kept them together by punching a small hole in the top left hand corner of each mat and using a binder ring or in a zip lock bag for use while away from home. Instead of using paint, children could place M & M’s or small counters in the dots to build the number. If doing this, you could laminate the mats for better durability.
Dental Printables for Kids
If you are looking for more fun teeth themed activities for dental health month in February or any other time you want to sneak in some tooth fairy activities, check out these resources:
- Dental Health Letter Tracing
- Tooth Fairy Letter and Notes Printables
- Free printable Teeth Brushing Chart
- Teeth Tracing Numbers & Counting Mats
- D is for Dentist printable pack for learning the letter d
- FUN Dental Health Month Crafts for February
- Tooth Fairy Worksheets for Kids
- Dental Printables – My Teeth Reader (color, read, and learn)
- Monster Teeth Counting Playdough Mats – Dental Activity
- Dental Health Coloring Pages – taking care of your teeth and design your own tooth character
- Lots of fun ideas in this Dentist Preschool Theme
- Sliding Brushing Teeth Visual Sequence Dental Printables
- Playdough Flossing Activity – Dental Health Activities for Preschoolers
- Fun and easy to make Tooth Craft with free printable tooth and toothbrush template
- Pirate Color by Number
- Goldfish Counting Activity
- Backto School Number Worksheets
- Pigeon Math Cards for 1 – 12
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Preschool Counting Activity
- Surfboard Counting Mats
- Count to 10 Ice Cream Math Craft
- Robot & Gears Counting Activity
- Balloon Counting Mats
- Snowman Counting Activity for Preschoolers
- Count to 20 Corn Playdough Mats
- Number Tracing Sandcastles
- Fingerprint Counting Activity for Kids (with free printable pages)
- Get ready for March with these Free St Patricks Day Color by Number Crowns
Dot Marker Printables
Looking for more fun, free dot marker printables? You will love these resources:
- Alphabet Find a Letter Do a Dot Printables
- Snow Globe Find the Letter Do a Dot Printables
- Letter Recognition Do a Dot Printables
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Addition Tic-Tac-Toe Do a Dot Printables
- Making 10 Practice with Ten Frames Do a Dot Printables
- Phonics Beginning Sound Do a Dot Printables
- Turkey Color Matching Do a Dot Printables
**See more FREE Do a Dot Printables for kids!
Download February Counting Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!