Kids will love learning to write the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet with this fun, free printable, Dental Themed Letter Tracing Activity.
Letter Tracing Activity
Teaching children to write the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet can be fun. Aimed at young children in kindergarten and preschool, these dental theme pages are a great way for children to learn to recognize and write the letters of the alphabet. To build a solid foundation for future learning, preschool alphabet tracing will help students build their skills forming letters. These pages feature a tooth with a traceable letter including instructions for how to form that letter correctly. Each page also features happy teeth, a toothbrush, and toothpaste.
These free handwriting worksheets are a great, no prep, way for preschool, prek, kindergarten, and first grade kids to get the practice tracing letters they need to start writing. Whether you are a parent, homeschooler, or teacher – you will love using these worksheets for kids as extra practice, free printables for your dental theme for preschool, or homework.
Plus, don’t miss these super cute 20 Dental Health Month Crafts & Activites, Dental Themed Counting Activity, or these Free Tooth Fairy Worksheets for Kids. See all of our Preschool Alphabet resources!
Printable Alphabet Worksheets
This dental health month pack contains a massive 50+ pages, with one letter for each of the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet, allowing children to work on learning and mastering one letter (lowercase or uppercase) at a time.
Each page consists of the letter in the top left hand corner. This letter contains instructions on how to write the letter. Underneath this are two rows for children to practice tracing the letter. Then there is one row of tracing, showing how the letter is drawn in lines. On the last line, children have the opportunity to practice writing the letter themselves.
Alphabet Writing Practice
These pages could be made into two books, one book with the uppercase letters and one book with the lowercase letters, or each of the pages could be laminated before being made into books for children to reuse over and over again with a dry-erase marker. This would be a activity for them to learn to master handwriting and recognition of the letters of the alphabet.
Another extension idea is that children could also use wooden or magnetic letters, matching them to the letter in the top left hand corner after tracing it. Once they have completed this, they can them color in the picture on the top right hand side of the page, if the pages haven’t been laminated.
Free Alphabet Printables
Looking for more fun, alphabet printables to make learnings ABCs fun for preschool and kindergarten age kids? You will love these alphabet worksheets:
- Beginning Sounds Snowman – kids will have fun working on letters and the sounds they make with this fun, winter phonics activity for kids
- Pumpkin Traceable Letters – students will have fun learning to form upper and lowercase letters using playdough and these pumpkin playdough mats
- Alphabet Sounds Apple Book – another free abc reader that helps kids work on phonemic awareness
- Printable Alphabet Coloring Pages – color letters and clipart to make your own A-Z reader while working on phonemic awareness
- Fish Letter Find – this free printable is a fun way for kids to work on letter recognition
- Alphabet Tracing Worksheets
- Alphabet Letters Playdough Mats
- Basketball Alphabet Match Activity
- Easter ABC Letter Matching – this fun alphabet game allows kids to practice mathching letters
- Printable Letter Crafts – free pritnable alphabet crafts to print, cut and paste together
- Fruit Loop Alpahbet Snack Mat – fun hands-on activity for making letters and working on one to one correspondence
- Construction Phonics Game – kids will have fun matching lowercase and capital letters and items withthe same beginning sounds with this fun, hands on activity
- Alphabet Tracing Popsicles – super cute pritnable that allows kids practice tracing upper and lowercase alphabet letters
- Printable Alphabet Hats – super cute alphabet printable perfect for a letter of the week curriculum and working on beginning sounds
Download February Alphabet Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!