Easter is around the corner! Use these super cute Easter Playdough Mats to practice counting 1-10 while having fun with easter playdough! This Easter number mats! Use with play dough, dry erase markers, play or real Easter eggs to practice number recognition, counting and even simple sums! This easter activity for toddlers is fun for preschool, pre-k, and toddler age kids for an easter theme. SImply print pdf file with easter worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
Easter Activities for Preschoolers
Counting mats are such a versatile learning tool! These free printable, Easter playdough mats can be used with a multi sensory approach to make learning not only fun, but great for hands on learning while strengthing hand muscles. This easter counting activities helps kids count to 10 while having fun strengthening hand muscles too. Toddlers and preschoolers will make playdough eggs to put in the easter baskets and then will make the numeral for the number of eggs they counted in the basket. This easter activity for preschoolers is a great way to play and learn with a preschool Easter theme!
Easter Playdough Mats
Easter counting activities
This Easter counting activity is perfect for teachers, parents, and homeschoolers who want to help kids get a little extra pracie counting to 10 while strengthening fine motor skils. Use this as extra practice, spring or Easter center, or as a fun easter activity for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
We like to use one of our favorite play dough recipes like Edible Peeps Playdough, Amazing Kool Aid Playdough Recipe, or our 2 ingredient soft Play doh Recipe. with these playdoh mats. They can also be used with mini manipulatives like Easter themed mini erasers (eggs, carrots) or jelly beans, peeps, or dry erase markers. We have tons of other fun, creative, and FREE preschool math resources for your pre k student.
Easter Activities for Toddlers
This educational spring activity for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students is a great math activity. We love making learning FUN! You can either use the mats by providing play dough (or slime) and use as a play dough activity- perfect for the Maths or Play dough centre. The child recognise the number and forms that number of “play dough” eggs to place in the basket. The number can also be formed with play dough- practising number formation.
- Start with some eggs and have children tell you how many eggs are missing to make the featured number
- Have students practice counting on from the number of easter eggs you put in the baskets to the number on the top of the worksheet
- Use two number mats at the same time to make up a sum (addition). Fill in the eggs, write the sum and count all of the eggs to get the answer to write down.
- Subtraction – use one card and fill in the eggs. Use a die to determine how much to subtract and then simply erase that number of eggs to get the total.
Check out all our free play doh mats to practice a variety or math, alphabet, lieteracy, and early learning topics Young children often need hands-on activities like this to visualise concepts and develop number sense, comparing numbers etc.(the number 1 basket and the number 10 basket will look quite different when filled in). It also makes learning interactive and so much more fun! I am sure your kindys or preschoolers will enjoy these Easter number mats and all the ways they could learn in a fun way! Print your free copy today!
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Sorting
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Spring Playdoug Mats
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!