Help preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten ages studen work on letter discriminiation with these star wars worksheets. These find the letter worksheets will help children practicing identifying uppercase and lowercase letters while having fun with star wars printable activities. There is a star wars printables for every letter of the alphabet from A to Z. Simply print pdf file with letter find worksheets and youa re ready to play and learn with this star wars activity.
Star wars worksheets
Do you have a huge Star Wars fan in your house? With the addition of the Star Wars cartoon series Close Wars and Rebels, younger children are able to get to know and take a liking to the amazing characters, plots, and story lines in this popular saga. We love doing fun, educational activities that draw on children’s interests so we made these free printable star wars activity sheets to help preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students work on learning their letters while having fun with a star wars theme! These find the letter worksheets are fun for May 4th Star Wars Day, Star Wars learning centers, or fun alphabet activity for kindergarten. You don’t have to go to a galaxy far far away to meet up with Han Solo, Leia, BB8, Darth Vadar, and other fun fictional favorites. This makes a great addition to a Star Wars theme, literacy center, or as you celebrate Star Wars Day on May the 4th.
Star wars activity sheets
Star wars printable activities
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep alphabet printables for helping young children work on letter recognition and fine motor skills. These free alphabet find and color worksheets are perfect for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students. Use these in a literacy centers, extra practice, as you school at home, summer learning or as part of a letter of the week curriculum.
Children will enjoy searching for the correct upper and lowercase letters with these eighteen different alphabet cards.
Star Wars Printables
Now print off the eighteen pages of free worksheets onto white paper. If you want to make these reusable, you can stick them in a sheet protector or laminate the pages; this is an especially good idea if you are using them in a literacy center in your classroom!
Some of the fun character you will find in these Dab a Letter printables include: AT-AT, BB8, Chewbacca, Death Star, Finn, Han Solo, Kylo Ren, Princess Leia Organa, Millennium Falco, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Poe, Queen Amidala, Ray, Stormtrooper, Tie Fighter, Vadar, and Yoda.
Letter find worksheets
This is where the fun begins. There are many ways preschoolers, prek, kindergartners, and grade 1 students can complete these no-prep free worksheets.
- color in the boxes with the correct letters using crayons, markers, or colored pencils
- use these as do a dot printables with a bingo marker (also known as do a dot markers, bingo daubers, etc.)
- cover with mini erasers
- stack with unifex cubes, buttons, pompoms or star wars mini figures
- cover with cute Star Wars themed stickers to mark the correct answers
- use with a dry erase marker if you laminated teh pages
- turn them into playdough mats and cover with play dough
If you choose to laminate the pages, you can use a hole punch and a c clip or binder ring to keep the pages together and flip through them for convenience.
This printable pack comes mainly in black and white with one small color picture per page. This should save you on printer ink costs.
Star Wars Printables
Looking for more free star wars printables for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and elementary age kids? Take a peak at these resources:
- Free Star Wars Worksheets to practice math and literacy skills with young learners
- Super cute Star Wars Bookmarks – over 12 templates to choose from!
- Star Wars Letters Printable Pennants
- FUN Star Wars Math – addition and subtraction activity with free printable
- Star Wars Printable Letter Find Worksheet
- BBG Alphabet Tracing is fun star wars printable activities
- Star Wars Multiple Worksheets
- Simple Star Wars Coloring Pages
- Practice sight words with this engaging Star Wars Printable Activity
- R2D2 Star Wars Printable Number Tracing 1-20
- Star Wars Free Printable Calendar
- Cute Star Wars Birthday Party filled with tons of fun star wars activities!
- Free Star Wars Writing Prompts
- Plus don’t miss 101 Star Wars Crafts and Activities for Kids
Letter Matching Games
Looking for more fun and FREE letter recognition games? Check these out:
- Gumball Alphabet Matching Game
- Leaf Alphabet Matching Game
- Summer Matching Letter Game
- Ice Cream Alphabet Printable Matching Puzzles
- Seashell Alphabet Letters Summer Kindergarten Activity
- Swimming Goggles Alphabet Puzzles Summer Kindergarten Activity
- Sandcastle Letter Matching Summer Kindergarten Activity
- Flip Flop Summer Kindergarten Activity
- Letter Matching Spring Activity for Preschoolers
- School Bus Letter Matching
- Hop It Alphabet Matching Game Printable
- Clip It Alphabet Matching Game
- Paper Plate Letter Recognition Activity
- Alphabet Go Fish Printable Game
- Free Printable Alphabet Letters upper and lower case puzzles
- Lion King Inspired Letter Matching Game
- Nuts About the Alphabet – Letter Matching Game
- Alphabet Soup Letter Recognition Activity
- Apple Free Alphabet Strip pdf
- Grass Alphabet Puzzles – Letter Matching Activity
- Flower Letter Recognition Games Printable
- School Bus Letter Matching Puzzles for First Day of School Activity
- Hamburger Alphabet Puzzles – Free alphabet printables
- Spring Shower Alphabet Matching Game
- Polar Bear Printable Alpahbet Matching Game
- Bunny Letter Matching Puzzles
- Tools Matching Upper and Lowercase Letters
Do Marker Worksheets
Looking for more activities to try with your do a dot printables? You will love these free worksheets:
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Number Bingo Dauber printables – fun worksheet to practice counting to 12 and using a ten frame
- Letter Recognition Dot marker Printables
- Beginning sounds worksheets – fun phonics activity with Bingo Markers
- Use Dot Markers to complete these cute Beginning Sounds Worksheets
- Mystery Picture Worksheets with Bingo Markers
- Christmas Math Worksheets – reveal hidden pictures as you complete addition problems
- Fun and Free SHAPE Do a Dot Printables
- Spring Themed Do a Dot Worksheets Free Printable to work on learning color words
- Star Wars Free Printable Letter Recognition Worksheets
- FUN Bingo Dauber Alphabet Printables
- Farm do a dot printables numbers
- Tic-Tac-Toe Addition Printable Game using dot markers
- Flower Letter Identification Worksheets
- Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- Turkey Matching Game for working on color recognition
- Roll and Dot Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
Free Dot Marker Printables
- Robot Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Star Wars Multiples Worksheet pages
- Maze CVC Words Worksheets with dot markers
- Free Trigraph Worksheets to complete with Bingo Daubers
- Airplane Dab CVC Worksheets
- Alphabet Bingo Dauber Printables
- Cooking Up Rhyming worksheets for kindergarten with do a dot markers
- Apple Alphabet Tracing Worksheets
- Landform Worksheets pdf FREE
- Endangered Animals Letter Find Worksheets
- Simple Fall Do a Dot Printables for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten
- Letter Find Pumpkin Worksheets for Preschool with bingo daubers
- Silent E Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Final Consonant Blends Worksheets with dot markers
- Cute, FREE preschool calendar printables 2021
- Star Wars Multiples Worskheets with dot markers
- Do a Dot Ending Blends Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Math Worksheets with bingo markers
- Snow Globe Winter Worksheets for Kindergarten with dab markers
- Work on preschool colors with these free color worksheets
- Learn the days of the week for kids with these super cute, free days of the week printables
- Preschool Math is fun with one of our hands-on activities and free printables!
- Learn your shapes with these fun Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Make one of our adorable printable hat crafts like this popular turkey hat printable
- Apple Worksheets Preschool help kids practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this September theme
- Practice a variety of skills with these super cute, FREE Construction Worksheets
- Work on shape recognition with these Road Shapes mats
- These Free Printable Animal Masks Templates are so much fun! Which animal will you choose?
- Learn by topic with one of our fun, free preschool themes!
- See all of our preschool worksheets here including math, alphabet, printable crafts, playdough mats, and more!
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Pirate Color by Number Preschool is a fun way to work on letter recognition while strengthening hand muscles
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Tons of Bingo Dauber Printables to use with bingo marker, do a dot markers, or circle stickers
- Shaped Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Playdough Mats to work on shapes, numbers, colors, alphabet letters, and more!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- Super cute Transportation Playdough Mats are great for building hand muscles while having fun! Plus don’t miss all our free printable playdough mats for preschoolers
- Plus check out our huge list of recommended Books for Preschoolers by topic
Star Wars Worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Star Wars Letter Find <<