Preschoolers and kindergarteners will love learning and practicing identifying uppercase and lowercase letters with these free Star Wars Find the Letter worksheets.
Do you have a huge Star Wars fan in your house? With the addition of the Star Wars cartoon series Close Wars and Rebels, younger children are able to get to know and take a liking to the amazing characters, plots, and story lines in this popular saga. We love doing fun, educational activities that draw on children’s interests so we created these fun find the letter pages to help preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students work on letter recognition.
You don’t have to go to a galaxy far far away to meet up with Han Solo, Leia, BB8, Darth Vadar, and other fun fictional favorites. This makes a great addition to a Star Wars theme, literacy center, or as you celebrate Star Wars Day on May the 4th.
Find the Letter
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep alphabet printables for helping young children work on letter recognition and fine motor skills. These free alphabet find and color worksheets are perfect for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students. Use these in a literacy centers, extra practice, as you school at home, summer learning or as part of a letter of the week curriculum.
Children will enjoy searching for the correct upper and lowercase letters with these eighteen different alphabet cards.
Star Wars Printables
Some of the fun character you will find in these Dab a Letter printables include: AT-AT, BB8, Chewbacca, Death Star, Finn, Han Solo, Kylo Ren, Princess Leia Organa, Millennium Falco, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Poe, Queen Amidala, Ray, Stormtrooper, Tie Fighter, Vadar, and Yoda.
This is where the fun begins. There are many ways preschoolers, prek, kindergartners, and grade 1 students can complete these no-prep free worksheets.
- color in the boxes with the correct letters using crayons, markers, or colored pencils
- use these as do a dot printables with a bingo marker (also known as do a dot markers, bingo daubers, etc.)
- cover with mini erasers
- stack with unifex cubes, buttons, pompoms or star wars mini figures
- cover with cute Star Wars themed stickers to mark the correct answers
- use with a dry erase marker if you laminated teh pages
- turn them into playdough mats and cover with play dough
If you choose to laminate the pages, you can use a hole punch and a c clip or binder ring to keep the pages together and flip through them for convenience.
This printable pack comes mainly in black and white with one small color picture per page. This should save you on printer ink costs.
Star Wars Activities
Looking for even more Star Wars Activities to make learning fun? You will love these clever ideas and free resources:
- Star Wars Printable Bookmarks
- Alphabet Wallcards Pennants from a galaxy far far away
- Star Wars Activities for Kids
- Simple Star Wars Coloring Pages
- Super Cute, Star Wars Printable Calendar
- Star Wars Themed Worksheets
- See all our star wars for kids ideas!
If you are looking for more alphabet printables to practice letter recognition as your student masters their ABCs, you will love these free printable resources:
- Tracing Popsicles
- Sandcastle Letter Tracing
- Fish Find the Letter
- Ice Cream Themed Alphabet Worksheets
- Summer Handwriting Worksheets (make a book A to Z)
- Alphabet Pictures Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Maze and Beginning Sound Cards
- Find the Letter
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
Star Wars Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!